how do you lose 2 thirds of your self?

well i am feeling much better to day althougth can't face food :eek:
I really really hate being sick so once i have been i get a bit scared of eating in case i am sick again :eek:

did have some toast yesterday evenng so had my hex b yesterday 2 of them :D can be either a green or red day cos didn't have anything else :D

don't really know what the plan is today, have made a stew for tea using a casserole pack of veg, a tin of potatoes and some minced beef with lots of seasoning so it will be ee today.

trying to decide what i want for lunch but struggling a bit :sigh:

any way on to todays positives

i woke up feeling better and keen to sort my head out

have looked back on my diary and planned my weeks meals around what i know worked and have internet shopped for the ingredients :D

had a lovely walk with the dog and am planning to do some zumba later, have found my self looking for things to do to increase my activity today.

Its pay day :D so over the jan hump and have ordered lots of lovely fresh fruit and veg :D

Glad you're feeling much better now :) don't over do it on the exercise though.. Your body needs rest to recover x

while walking my dog this afternoon she disappeared for about 20mins, when she came back she seemed ok but after a while she started to get really hyperactive and aggitated. have taken her to the vets and it looks like she has been poisoned:eek:
Omg hope she is ok xx

while walking my dog this afternoon she disappeared for about 20mins, when she came back she seemed ok but after a while she started to get really hyperactive and aggitated. have taken her to the vets and it looks like she has been poisoned:eek:
Omg hope she is ok xx

thank you for caring, she was it cost me a fortune and it looked like she had taken something like ecstasy:eek:
but she is now fine and has hopefully not developed a taste for it:8855::8855:

welcome to my diary by the way :welcome2:

Thank you for having me!
Im so glad she was ok poor little thing xx

Hi Mandy!

Another newbie here too...I've just read through your diary and you really are an inspiration! You should be so proud of yourself.

Glad that both you and pooch are on the mend.

Looking forward that reading your diary and watching those numbers getting lower and lower!

xxxxxxxx

pretty sure i'm not exactly an inspiration :eek::eek: my family refer to me as the fruit loop:confused:
but thank you for the compliment :D

:welcome2: to my diary and joining in the journey:D for me it's going to be a long one but i know this time i will make it :D

as will all you lovely people joining me :D

Hey! Subscribing ill be reading back later on my night shift!xx

Hey sweetie glad you're over that nasty bug :yuk:
hope all goes well for your weigh in today, I know you'll be fine, so well done hun :hug99: xxx

Oh and YOU ARE AN INSPIRATION....TO EVERYONE....as wll as being a fruit loop :giggle: xxxx:hug99:xxx

morning all, well i lost 2 lb today, not sure i am pleased with that but do find i am sometimes a few days behind my self so hopping for better next week :D xxxxx
will do my positives when i get back from the gym xx

2lb is good :) They all stack up :D Well done xxx

broadsbean said:
morning all, well i lost 2 lb today, not sure i am pleased with that but do find i am sometimes a few days behind my self so hopping for better next week :D xxxxx
will do my positives when i get back from the gym xx

That's great! Well done :)

It's all going in the right direction x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

thank you every body :D:D:D

right todays positives

I wasn't sick at the gym :8855::8855:

my 2lb wt loss puts in reach of my 4 and a half st shiney and drops my bmi down into the 50's i am on my way down:D

have done a huge shop and the fridge, freezer and cupboards are full of yummy sw friendly food :D

i am having tea with my lovely parents today

i feel so loved and supported by my family and my virtual family :D

xxxxxxxx

Back