how do you lose 2 thirds of your self?

evening all just a quick pop in to see how everybody is doing and catch up on as many diaries as possible :D

tiered tonight as had a really busy day.
went the gym, walked the dog,did some house work and a 10 hr shift :D

somebody at work made a boob and have put me on holiday next week:eek: didn't request it as was only on holiday last week. it has been decided today that cos i have so much to take still i might as well take it :D:D:D:D:D:D
so i have 8 days off now, back in for 2 weeks and then off for another 2 :eek::D
I quite like this way of working

I'd like that, it's always easier to get up for work when you know there is a break on the horizon, saying that I'm lucky, with working in a school, I never have long to wait!

xx

Hope you don't mind Mandy but I think I'm going to take your lovely idea for daily positives and pinch it....it really does make sense and I sometimes do find myself feeling sorry for myself when really I have a pretty good life ...

Enjoy the rest of the weekend xx

Hey sweetie, hope you're having a great sunday :hug99:
:woohoo: another holiday and yet another one soon too, sounds like the perfect job to me :giggle: but you work hard enough for it so why not, enjoy your time off sweetie :bighug: xxxx

well another fruitful day at aunties not much left to clear now:sigh:
still seems so sad to be doing it.
but really need to crack on now, sorting clothes today such beautiful woolen jumpers going to take them to the childrens hospice shop i think.:D

hubby and son are currently wrecking the place as son has started turning his room around, he has got a lot of junk as well :eek:

didn't do any positives today so here goes

had a lovely lie in this morning

lovely muddy walk with the dog this morning 2 miles in total:D(found it hard to walk to the end of the road 6 months ago)

hubby cooked my breakfast while i was walking the dog without being asked

have a lovely clean bed, nothing at all is as nice as climbing into fresh bed linen

meals for today

B scrambled egg on toast (hexb)

L grapefruit banana and yog

T chicken biryani 12.5 syns

planned takeaway hence the light lunch it was yummy :D

afternoon all, well i have had a busy morning :D

been the gym, walked the dog, changed the bed cos never got round to it yesterday:eek: and been to the shops for some coathangers. lots of body magic for me :D

a couple of general life rambles this afternoon :eek::eek::eek::eek:

yesterday at aunties we unearthed some jugs one is a bit off a funny shape and had rabbits on it, i decided it would look good on my dressing table, brother laid claim to the carlton wear ones and i had the rabbit jug cos i was the only person who liked it :D
hubby goggled it last night and it turns out it a burliegh art deco jug made in 1930 and are currently selling around the £50 mark :eek::eek: just goes to show that beauty isn't every thing and i was right it looks fab with my 30's styled bedroom :D:D

now this next one has had me in stiches all morning. While walking the dog this morning we were passed by a young lady jogging with her dog, libby watched for a couple of seconds, ran with the dog for a couple of seconds and then came racing back to me. Stopped looked at me then ran on ahead got away infront then turned looked at me ran back gave me a shove by jumping up at me. she repeated this 3 times before giving up. I swear she was trying to get me to jog :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
told her she had no hope :rolleyes:

It really did make me laugh she obviously thought the jogging looked like fun and i would too :8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

eaten some carp this afternoon and don't really know why:break_diet:

soooooooooooo cross at my self cos was doing really well and thought i was probably in for a good loss this week:mad:

I don't understand why i do this, i got up feelin a bit stressed but thought i had calmed down after a fun walk with the dog:confused:

first real binge for a while and now i am sat here crying feeling sick:cry:

i have stopped and know i am done but i am ashamed of my self and hate feeling this way.
Its almost as if i want to scupper myself :banghead::banghead::banghead:

((hugs)) wipe those tears first and then we'll talk... Come on, grab a tissue and lemme read you've wipe your tears ((hugs))

I'll help you draw that line

Ok so that's done now. Over. Start again

Firstly it won't ruin your week, not even your day, tonight will be 100% on plan and then you can carry on from there.

Oh and look what you did straight after! You didn't hide away or pretend it didn't happen - you came on here, fessed up and asked for help. So you know you'll be ok now :) we're all here to help x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh Mandy I feel for you. I can get like that too sometimes. With me I sometimes think the excess weight is a kind of security blanket. Something which can be blamed when something doesn't go quite as planned or hoped for.:confused:

I seem to go through a spell of good losses and then need to stop for a spell till my head gets used to the idea. Maybe you are subconsciously doing the same.

I try to identify the cause of the anxiety and write it down then try to deal with it separately from my diet and I find that helps me. The mind is a powerful machine.

Anyway glad you've drawn that line and you are back on plan:D

Hope the rest of your day is good.

:bighug: sweetie. Don't be ashamed. Its done its dusted, forget it. We all have these days huni, bit of self sabotage, but we can't change whats done but you can change tomorrow :) :bighug:

:8855: at Libby :8855: what did you say to her 'jog on' :8855: my boys say that all the time :rolleyes:

Hug Mandy
Draw a big line under it
Forget it
And move on... Whats done is done sweetie
Thanks for all the hugs today chook
Lotsa hugs back :bighug:

Hey sweetie, been there done that, got the t-shirt and videos and going back for the DVD's again and again...I really believe we have self destruct mechanisms because we subconsciously believe we don't deserve this weight loss and happiness. But if we keep drawing that line at some point our subconscious will give in and say ok enough already.
So you just keep drawing that line hun, had to do that myself after eating a whole 190g pot of Pringles at the weekend 45+ syns..ouch!!!, but hey ho it's done, time to dust myself down and get back to what I was doing and hope the :scale: aren't too angry with me tomorrow night :hug99: xxxx

Morning Mandy x

Hope you are feeling better than yesterday afternoon, because as others have said, no use crying over spilt milk ;)

But, you can mop it up, and today is a new day xxx

Back