how do you lose 2 thirds of your self?

Well done on your positives and on doing your town trip :)

Also v impressed with you hiding the packaging from your new bag - obviously you've had it for ages ;-)

As for the evil old cows on the bus - I was going to say don't worry about them they're old and lonely and they'll be dead soon but I'm not going to say that. I'm too nice. I'll just say that we're all here for you and you have tons if support so ignore anything they said as they'll be evil and nasty forever but you can change your weight. And are!!!

:bighug:

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I hate how some old people think they can get away with being downright rude :bighug: And I second what Lisa says, just ignore because you have all of us here, rooting for you and cheering you on

Hope your weekend is going well xx

do you know, i have been on and off here all day and not once written in my own diary :eek:

i have had a really lazy afternoon, but have also picked a lot :eek:
think it is the weather and the need for carbs
I have also started a * week which would explain a lot of things this last couple of weeks :rolleyes:

hopefully it will regulate my mood and get me out of this one good day one bad day pattern i have got myself stuck in, its my will power that has deserted me and lets be honest only i can get that back.

i have decided to go a little insane libby will not go out for a wee but is pacing so obviously needs one :confused:

so i am about to take her for a walk.:eek:
we have freezing rain here !!! this dog better apprieciate me :D

if i can still type on my return i am sure i will be back to waffle :D

do you know, i have been on and off here all day and not once written in my own diary :eek:

i have had a really lazy afternoon, but have also picked a lot :eek:
think it is the weather and the need for carbs
I have also started a * week which would explain a lot of things this last couple of weeks :rolleyes:

hopefully it will regulate my mood and get me out of this one good day one bad day pattern i have got myself stuck in, its my will power that has deserted me and lets be honest only i can get that back.

i have decided to go a little insane libby will not go out for a wee but is pacing so obviously needs one :confused:

so i am about to take her for a walk.:eek:
we have freezing rain here !!! this dog better apprieciate me :D

if i can still type on my return i am sure i will be back to waffle :D

Insanity rules!! Enjoy your walk :D

ok that has to be the worst idea i have ever had :eek:

the rain has frozen as it has hit the ground and every where is covered in ice. Its impossible to stand up let alone walk:eek:

i suspect there will be some broken limbs tonight :eek::eek::eek::eek:

on the plus side the dog has had her wee and hubby has carried on cos he has got better grips on his boots. oh no he is back so he cut it short too :eek:

Hey hun, well done for so many things, firstly going into town, yayyy, secondly on treating yourself,:woohoo: and thirdly for not pushing the old dears off the bus and exclaiming ooops as you did so :giggle:
I think we will be the same as them, I have noticed how as people get older they lose all sense of tactfulness and care, I personally can't wait for it to be my turn to turn into a crabby old b*atch even if Mal does reckon I'm already there :8855:

But seriously well done you :winner: you sound so postive and seem like you're really having fun, so just for that and to keep in with the theme , I am going to now come and spam your diary ..............regularly :sign0151: xxxx

Oh and as for walking the dog in this weather ......I personally think ......you're bl00dy :silly: hahaha...have fun xxx

Ah darn it you're not as loco as I thought then :giggle: xxxx

You have Ice? not snow? It's been constantly snowing here for about 2 hours, we have about 2 inches of snow...but at least it's warmer now lol...hope teen is ok and gets home safely. Aww poor Libby xxx

Effing rude old bag.......
Take no notice of sad old cow who think its okay to be rude because there old....
You have a million times more self respect than she ever would.. Just by ignoring and walking away from the comment

You have Ice? not snow? It's been constantly snowing here for about 2 hours, we have about 2 inches of snow...but at least it's warmer now lol...hope teen is ok and gets home safely. Aww poor Libby xxx

yep ice, no snow just ice :cry:

it has been raining since lunch time and its still -1 outside as soon as it touches any thing it freezes. the garden path is just sheet ice as is the road the car is actually covered in ice.

hopefully it will warm up a bit overnight.

i want snow :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Effing rude old bag.......
Take no notice of sad old cow who think its okay to be rude because there old....
You have a million times more self respect than she ever would.. Just by ignoring and walking away from the comment

kally you would have loved he,r she was moaning cos the bus driver kept opening and shutting the doors :confused:

wondered how she thought people were going to get on and off the bus :eek:

And her biggest crime she had a bloody great shopping trolly taking up a seat of its own:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I did ignore her :D old people turn up as patients eventually :sign0151::sign0151:

:ashamed0005::ashamed0005::ashamed0005:

broadsbean said:
kally you would have loved he,r she was moaning cos the bus driver kept opening and shutting the doors :confused:

wondered how she thought people were going to get on and off the bus :eek:

And her biggest crime she had a bloody great shopping trolly taking up a seat of its own:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I did ignore her :D old people turn up as patients eventually :sign0151::sign0151:

:ashamed0005::ashamed0005::ashamed0005:

Oh I hope so Mandy :-D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

was going to say morning but its quite obviously not :eek:
i didn't get up till 11.00 am :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

having a really lazy day today, have a medical condition called paroxysmal atriel fibrillation posh way of saying palpitations and today because of *week i am having a bit of a flutter :sigh:
not had any since july, so a bit peeved at them. :mad: seems i have had one thing after another just lately :sigh:

athougth its cold and wet outside so not all bad :D
i have cooked lunch and have tea planned have washing in and have hoovered up :D don't you just love being lazy :rolleyes:

think a movie afternoon now, bit of johnny depp :D

hope everybody is having a lovely sunday xxx

I'm having a lazy afternoon too, mainly coz all the boys are hungover and laying around in the lounge so not much chance of getting any real tidying up done...........don't normally mind that if the tidying up has been done before the laying around!!!!!!!

Enjoy the rest of your day :):)

Careful Mr Depp doesn't cause more palpitations ;) i know he would for me lol xx

i just ordered my first veg box:D

part of my frugal feb campaign, it is £13 a week and has at least 8 different veg in. now on the face of it thats a lot, could nip to aldi and buy it cheaper but that would more than likely lead to impulse shopping costing a lot more :eek:

quite looking forward to it, hopefully it will encourage me to be more adventurous. The first box contains chard, so that will be a first:D

so far this pay period i have spent £210, 2 veg boxes will be £26 so another £20 for milk and bread should do the trick :D

reckon £260 for the whole month probably saved about £100:D

obviously there was no new handbag this month ;)

going to try and continue this through march as well.
in fact i am going to try and reduce it more by not taking the teen shopping and putting away the debit cards and having a cash budget.

Meals are all planned for the week

mixed bean chilli
lentil boulagnaise
beef stew
sheperds pie
cheesy beany bake
chicken curry

lunches will be

mushroom omelete
lentil and bacon soup
carrot and corriender soup
cheese and ham toastie