how do you lose 2 thirds of your self?

woo hoo finely finished work :D, 2 hours late but finished :D:D:D

starving when i came in :confused: so made a really weird snack
i hade 2 scan bran spread with lemon curd. It was actually very nice :D:confused::D worked out to 4 syns but satisfed my sweet craving.

off to read diaries now :D:D:D:D:D

Its official i have a cold :sick:

so i have just used 4 syns on a home made hot lemon :sigh:

1 syn for the honey, mixed with lemon juice and hot water and 2 paracetamol, and the 3 syn secret ingredient a shot of whisky :D

every time i sneeze the dog hides behind the sofa :8855::8855::8855:

i have the day off tomorrow, the joys of off duty, you work 5 days have a day off and then work one and have another off :sigh:

tomorrow i am having a me day, hubby is at work, son off out with his mates:D

me and libby are going to go for a lovely long walk and then watch valentines day :D

i am planning on making a bns and sweet potato soup, perfect for when you have a cold :D

i am also planning on a lie in:D

i am really looking forward to tomorrow now :D

Hey sweetie, :woohoo: :winner: look at you losing that 2lb after you hurt your leg...amazing job hun, imagine how much more you'll lose when your leg is back in the game properly :D
Awww boo pooh bums to the cold, think I'll try your cold remedy next time sounds delish lol better than my Hot n Sour Soup ;)
Enjoy your day off tomorrow and I so wish mine would bugger off and leave me alone...I need some me time, although Mal did say he might take Kia down to the lakes with his camera tomorrow if it's nice ...:fingerscrossed: it's nice ...I can't go got to wait in for a parcel ...lucky me lol
Sweet dreams lovely, nighty night :zz: xxx

afternoon everybody :D:D

got up at 9.30 :eek:that is a mega lie in these days even teen was up before me :D

i have walked the dog and am now in a cooking mood changed the soup and have made red pepper and sweetpotato soup, we are having pete's sweet and sour chicken for tea with a scan bran cake touing at the moment between a toffee pudding one or a gingercake, may even make both :D

i am going to watch valentines day in a bit and have some frozen berries to graze on instead of popcorn :D

afternoon everybody :D:D

got up at 9.30 :eek:that is a mega lie in these days even teen was up before me :D

i have walked the dog and am now in a cooking mood changed the soup and have made red pepper and sweetpotato soup, we are having pete's sweet and sour chicken for tea with a scan bran cake touing at the moment between a toffee pudding one or a gingercake, may even make both :D

i am going to watch valentines day in a bit and have some frozen berries to graze on instead of popcorn :D

Sounds fantastic...............what time is tea?

i havent tried scan bran, ive heard mixed reviews, but it is meant to be good for speeding up weight loss isnt it? whats your best way to have it? x

well i made a ginger and lemon scan bran cake and a choc fudge one too:D

the ginger one is 10 syns or 4 if you use the scan ban as a hexb
the choc fudge is 12 syns or 6 :D

teen won't touch scan bran cake feels it is an afront against cake but hubby likes it. so i have cut them into 6 pieces so it will be 1.5 and 2 respectively :D:D

feeling a bit blue this evening, a bit taken for granted :rolleyes:
cos i have the day off hubby and teen have not lifted a finger, i cooked breakfast for mike and then made soup for lunch i have done all the dishes and housework and not even a thank you :rolleyes::rolleyes:

should be used to it by now just sometimes it gets me down a little :sigh:

i have probably infected everything with the cold virus so i can cheer my self up with thoughts of that :sign0151::sign0151::sign0151:

well i made a ginger and lemon scan bran cake and a choc fudge one too:D

the ginger one is 10 syns or 4 if you use the scan ban as a hexb
the choc fudge is 12 syns or 6 :D

teen won't touch scan bran cake feels it is an afront against cake but hubby likes it. so i have cut them into 6 pieces so it will be 1.5 and 2 respectively :D:D

feeling a bit blue this evening, a bit taken for granted :rolleyes:
cos i have the day off hubby and teen have not lifted a finger, i cooked breakfast for mike and then made soup for lunch i have done all the dishes and housework and not even a thank you :rolleyes::rolleyes:

should be used to it by now just sometimes it gets me down a little :sigh:

i have probably infected everything with the cold virus so i can cheer my self up with thoughts of that :sign0151::sign0151::sign0151:

I know exactly what you mean about feeling unappreciated - I work 37.5 hrs a week over normal working day mon-fri but also drive 10 hrs a week just getting to and from work, walk in the door to usually a mess, when 2 of my boys may have been off work all day and when asked why they haven't done anything they reply with - its my day off................!!!!!

What happens then at the weekend?..................Oh I forgot the housework and laundry fairies arrive and get it all done...........silly me!!!!

You are a shift worker, who often works over your alloted time (I know what nurses do as I'm married to one) so must be doubly difficult for you xx We appreciate you, your friendship and support xxxxxxxx

I'd say something too. I went crazy at my oh the other day when he left me to do everything yet again :bighug:

Hope you have a great weekend xx

hmmm its times like these i love slimming world :D

tonight for tea we have had sweet and sour chicken with egg fried rice all for 2 syns :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
it was to die for, i used petes easy sweet and sour sauce and cooked the egg fried rice in the actifry :D:D

so interesting meals today :D

B blt with cheese (hexa,b, and 6 syns.)

L red pepper and sweet potato soup

T pete's sweet and sour chicken (2 syns) egg fried rice slice of lemon and ginger cake, slice of choc fudge cake (3.5 syns)

S rasberries and a banana

so 11.5 syns and enough left over, if i fancy more cake later

although hubby is annoying me so i am probably going to take my self off to bed :sigh:

8.00pm on a fri night right little rock and roller me :busted:

scan bran cake recipe if any body wants it

5 x scan bran (7.5 syns)
tbsp of lemon curd(2 syns)
tsp ground ginger
tbsp fresh ginger
4 tbsp sweetner
dash lemon juice
grated lemon zest
2 eggs beaten

soak scan bran in boiling water for a couple of mins to soften it (just enough water to soften them)
mash soften scan bran, mix in all other ingredients mix well
frylight a microwavable dish and add mix microwave on full power for 8-9 mins.
cake should be springy to the touch and pulling away from the sides

choc fudge cake

4 scan bran(6 syns)
sachet of options choc fudge (3 syns)
2 tsp honey or golden syrup (2 syns)
4 tbsp of sweetner
2 eggs

exactly as above :D

never cook complicated things me :8855:

must be nice cake left the lemon and ginger one to close to the edge of the side and the dog nicked half, good job i had cut it in half !!!!!!!

Pete’s super easy sweet & sour

Serves 4

Ingredients

400g Tin of chopped tomatoes (s)(sff)
2Tbsp. of vinegar
330g/1 can of Fanta ZERO
1/2 pepper, chopped (s)(sff)
1 onion, chopped (s)(sff)
1 carrot, chopped (s)(sff)
200 tin of Pineapple, chopped (5 syns per tin)
0r 180g….4Heb/4=1 Heb
season with salt & pepper

Method

Chop the onion, pepper, carrot & pineapple as small as possible.

Add ingredients to a saucepan and simmer until thickened and hot. Season with salt & pepper .

Serve on a bed of rice with stir-fry pork or chicken.

egg fried rice

boiled rice
spring onions
frozen peas
beaten egg
soy sauce

put boiled rice, peas and spring onions in actifry or frying pan/wok beat egg with soy sauce pour over and fry stirring continuously till egg cooked

Hey sweetie, I wouldn't stand for that, a little bit of :whoopass: needed there, they should be :ashamed0005: of themselves.
Food looks lush on the other hand and those cakes sound lovely and easy may have to ditch the muffins sunday and make them instead lol
I'd make the hubby n teen feel guilty hun, you deserve a rest too :mad: xxx:hug99: xxxx

Back