how do you lose 2 thirds of your self?

:bighug:hiya!!!

just dropping by to say hello xx

hello,:D:D:D where ya been not seen you about. how you doing xxxx

glad your back :bighug:

:wow: it all happens when I'm not here doesn't it lol
Enjoy your time off over the next few weeks hun, 4 days working...fabulous...and also fabulous about hubby cooking, keep the pressure on and you'll have him dusting and hoovering next :giggle:
I do laugh, as you know it's Mal's birthday today so I made him sit down all day and do nothing, he hated it lol kept asking to do something and everytime I turned my back he was cleaning or helping prepare dinner bless him and this was the man that just 10 years ago had never cooked, cleaned or even lifted a finger for himself...so don't let hubby tell you he can't cos if Mal can he can :giggle:
Fabulous positves and loving the menu for this week...my freezer is looking very bare so may need to really work on making some good meals this week from the little we have in xxxx

evening :)

not had the best of days have just done a 14 hr shift :eek:
and am soooooooooo tierd.

popped in to draw a line

----------------------------------------------------------------
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

note to self, do not do 14 hr shifts with out a food plan cos otherwise bad food choices result:sigh::sigh:

gonna have a quick scout around and then off to bed

xxxxx

:hug99: Morning Mandy

Lovely line you have drawn there chook heres to a better day...are you resting today after a 14hour shift... ?

well 2lb on for me today :sigh:
hardly surprising have been a little carb heavy since monday :wave_cry:

maybe the gain will sort my head out. bit of water retention going on from yesterday too only drank a litre in total and didn't go for a wee all day:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

so plan for the week lay off carbs :D

will pop back later when i get back from my mums

hope every body is having a lovely day the sun is shining here :D:D:D:D:D

Hiya Mandy!
Sorry about your gain but at least you have a plan in mind now to follow.
Im doing a red week this week to see if the carbs are stopping me from losing so will have to make sure I see what your eating for inspiration!

Hope your good xx

evening all, have not been in the best of moods for the last few days and have drifted into old habits. culminating in a massive panic attack last night
hyperventilating, dizzy,palpitations and vomiting :cry:

have spent some time today with the parents and talked it through with them, wouldn't have done this in the past so thats a start:sigh:
tues was a funny day, i had what i thought was my last counselling session, but she is not ready to discharge me, made me realise that i am currently sabotaging myself cos am feeling overwhelmed again.
looking for evidence and proof that i am a failure and providing myself with it.

so out comes the books and the thought diary again and a return to all the basics both with the anxiety and the sw plan.

i think sometimes i put a little too much pressure on myself and i have unreal expectations. I can cope with work and I can cope with home life and i can cope with the plan but don't seem to be able to cope with them all at the same time.

i blew the plan that evening, following a fight with hubby who told me he thought i was distancing him, and had pancakes for tea :sigh:
i then ended up doing the 14 hr shift which was unplanned and had sandwiches at work and fish and chips for tea :eek::ashamed0005:

I know how to do this, i know what i need to do but i just don't do it and that makes me so angry at myself:mad:

so i am having a refocus, have got the slimpods out and i am going to give them another go starting tonight.

so forgive me guys i have neglected diaries over the last couple of days, but i will be turning to them for inspiration today :)

sorry for the ramble not done it for a while :sigh:

sure i will bounce back by tomorrow :wave_cry:

Back