how do you lose 2 thirds of your self?

just done my meal plan for tomorrow, so i thought i'd pop it on her so i can keep to it:D:D

B mixed berries, yog and 1 weetabix (2 syns)

L wm pitta filled with salmon and salad, banana

T chicken and barley stew ( carrots parsnips leeks onions and celery)

S mango and banana two slices nimble wm toast with pb (9.5 syns)

total planned syns 11.5

3 lts of water, have the day off so no reason why i can't make that target :D

Food sounds yums :drool:

Reminds me to go to Morrison to buy some pittas! lol

Happy Monday! :D

afternoon all, lovely day here, sun is shining and its nice and warm:D
i have washing on the line and have changed all the beds :D
having a lunch break at the momen,t very nice salmon salad wm pitta and a banana yummy

going to take the dog out in a bit and then hoover through funny how the sun makes us feel so energetic isn't it :D

veg box arrived this morning with chicory in it, never tried this before anybody got any ideas what you do with it :confused:

1lt drank already so will be making that 3 lt target :D:D

hope everybody is having a lovely day xxx

Hey lovely.

Just back from hold and trying to get back into it after my humongous gain.

Salmon pitta sounds yummy!

Full of inspiration you are!

Hope all is good with you xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hey sweetie, only just catching up on diaries after my days at sister's ....I guess I am very lucky woman, I read what you said about going away with your Mum and Dad and while I would ask Mal if he minded, I would definitely go anyway...we both go away from time to time without each other ...being as your hubby has his time away I think it's perfectly right for you to go too.
Food sounds lovely ...while I have planned what meats etc I want to use this month I have been struggling to come up with original meals...not for dinner all good there, but breakfast and lunch are my stumbling blocks, I tend to get stuck in a rut...so I am going to steal a few of your lunchtime meals and try them out for myself.
Hasn't it been a glorious day, I have got so much doen this morning, really makes you feel like moving doesn't it?
Have a fab evening lovely :hug99: xxxxxxxx

Afternoon Mandy...
I am slowly navigating myself around the new layout and managed to find you...
I love Chicory it has a slightly bitter taste to it I usually just put it in salads but I add a sweet dressing to compliment its bitter taste orange goes very well with it ...

Resubscribing xx

Back