how do you lose 2 thirds of your self?

Hi,
Is it right to lose 2/3 of your self? It's like when you lose weight, you're like losing a part of you. Can you look at it in a more positive tone? :)

the positive aspect is that the 2/3rds i want to lose are the excess baggage that i really don't need :D

the 1/3 i will be left with will be the real me that has hidden for 30 odd years :D

Sounds positive to me! How are you today Mandy?xx

busy day today, went to the gym and then to the parents, the hairdressers and back to the parents for tea. home now waiting for the asda delivery to come :D

bit short on exercise but going to manchester tomorrow so i am sure i will make up for it walking round the shops

food been a bit funny today cos have been so busy but have stayed on plan :D

B 30g malted shreddies with milk (hexa and hexb)

L banana, yog

T gammon, baked potato, salad, peppers onions and courgettes wm pitta (7syns) flora light (1.5syns)

S scanbran, lowlow cheese spread, tomato (hexa and 4 syns)

so total syns 12.5

plan in place for tomorrow to ensure i don't blow it. good breakfast before we leave. baked pot for lunch with beans and salad and meatballs with pasta and a sf tomato sauce for tea, well thats the plan anyway :D

Oooohhhh have a great day in manchester. If you find the Yours Clothing store, please, please, please tell me what it's like, I'm so excited for holiday shopping in May :giggle:

Well done on the 2lb loss by the way :woohoo:

Good evening all xx I had a lovely day in manchester, maybe not the best food wise (best laid plans and all that)

spent £50 on clothes in yours bought a swimming costume and a skirt and top could have easily spent £500 :eek:
Not been in the arndale center for years so was really good, obligatory visit to primark made so hubby could buy some underwear :rolleyes:

the only blot on the day was that, until my grandad became too immobile he had a lady friend, her moving into sheltered accommodation really prompted a decline in grandad resulting in the fall that eventually put him out of action. he is almost 92 !!!! unfortunately Hilda died today:sigh: It has really knocked my grandad for six bless him. Since he went into a nursing home they have talked on the phone every night, He is really going to miss her. It is so sad.

hope everybody has good plans for the weekend xxx

Hi Mandy, glad you had a good day shopping wise at least :)

So sorry to hear about your grandad's friend, I am sure he will miss her.

well as i expected grandad is in a really low mood, stating he wishes it had been him:sigh:

It must be really awful musn't it when you get to that age and people keep dying, very few of his friends are still with us sadly and those that are are either too old to visit him or in homes them selves.

contraversial statement here, so beware , I do not want to live to that age,I believe in quality not quantity of life. My grandad was a very active man right up to being 89. very rapidly over the last 2 yrs his body has given up on him but not his mind. He gets so frustrated and down. He has gone from living independently visiting hilda every other weekend, to living in one room in a nursing home. For which he has had to sell his home to pay for. :mad:

ok rant over :eek: sorry

I have to go to manchester again tomorrow :eek: I left my glasses in Yours ;) which means i will have to visit again :D
now obviously it would be rude not to buy something when they have taken such good care of my glasses now wouldn't it :D

hope your all having a really good weekend xxxx

absolutely Mandy, buying something is a must, a couple of things at least as they looked after them for you :giggle: :D

Your poor Grandad. My Nanna was the same and it just got her more and more down :( My Nanna then lost my Dad and my Uncle within a year of each other and that was just too much x

I agree with Jackie. Would be so rude of you not to buy at least a couple of things when there ;-)

As for your controversial statement - I agree with that too x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aww your poor Grandad, must be horrible for him..

I completely agree with your 'controversial' statement, same here.

And yes you must buy something for yours, its only fair to them :D

Back