how do you lose 2 thirds of your self?

Although I may have it entirely wrong, and that is called something else lol

men with a certain fetish will pay large amounts of money for a scantily clad, large lady sits upon a man and squishes him :confused:

apparently the man in question derives some pleasure from this and for that he is willing to pay. no actual sex is required.:confused:

There that explains it better than me!!!

Mandy you do make me giggle! Xx

seem to recall on a particularly boring night shift we actually decided to set up a buisness providing said service:D

several of my work mates seemed awfully willing to live off my immoral earnings :eek: (seeing as was the only one with the required attributes)

I have had some wierd conversations at 4.00am :giggle:

I like this side of you as much as the other side, not being a nurse but having worked in care homes I have seen some sights that have had me in stitches and like you had some very weird and wonderful conversations in the middle of the night too....best and funniest thing (although at the time wasn't as funny as it is now) was the night we had to call the police to the home (it was an elderly residential home) to seperate 2 men who were litterly beating ten balls out of each other ...Fred was 99 and Jim was 87 and they were fighting over Kathleen who was a gorgeous and spritely 69 year old lady with alzheimers, Jim ended up with a broken hip after Fred pushed him down the stairs and Fred with a broken arm after Jim hit him full force with his walking stick, and both ended up with a caution from the police :8855: :8855: it made the local papers too. Just one of several amusing things ....and believe me when i tell you that men and some women too, never outgrow their libido no matter what ages they are, if I had a £1 for the amount of times I had to remove certain men from certain ladies beds, I'd be quite well off by now :giggle: xxxx

one of the most bizarre things i have ever seen was a gentleman ?????, who somehow got his "bits" stuck in a beer bottle and came to A+E as it had swollen and got stuck:eek: the solution involved applying heat to expand the glass in order to "release" him:giggle:

my SIL and I (she is a nurse as well) wanted to test the theory at a family party once but none of our men folk would volunteer :confused: bit mean of them really :D

one of the most bizarre things i have ever seen was a gentleman ?????, who somehow got his "bits" stuck in a beer bottle and came to A+E as it had swollen and got stuck:eek: the solution involved applying heat to expand the glass in order to "release" him:giggle:

my SIL and I (she is a nurse as well) wanted to test the theory at a family party once but none of our men folk would volunteer :confused: bit mean of them really :D

The mind boggles doesn't it :giggle:, but if you ever do find a volunteer to test it out, let me know and then video it so we can all have a laugh :8855: :8855: xxxx

:eek: I swear men are like little kids sometimes with the predicaments they get themselves into

Hope your week is going well Mandy

broadsbean said:
men with a certain fetish will pay large amounts of money for a scantily clad, large lady sits upon a man and squishes him :confused:

apparently the man in question derives some pleasure from this and for that he is willing to pay. no actual sex is required.:confused:

In fact I think there is a documentary on channel 4
Tuesday at 10pm on this very subject ;)

Its where a women sits on a mans chest, to restrict his breathing while there being no nakedness involved, and men pay women to do this, Does that make sense if not ill leave it in Mandy's capable hands to explain lol

i read all about it in a womens magazine:eek:

on a really bad day at work it has appeal :8855:

i also pointed out to hubby that i had been doing something similer for years and therefore he owed me lots of money :8855:

seem to recall on a particularly boring night shift we actually decided to set up a buisness providing said service:D

several of my work mates seemed awfully willing to live off my immoral earnings :eek: (seeing as was the only one with the required attributes)

I have had some wierd conversations at 4.00am :giggle:
This is all the stuff I was trying to comment on last night when lappy was having none of it. Was only going to say I now understodd what was done but still couldn't understand why. Was gonna also mention the Fat Fetish prog next week but now the lovely Kally has beat me to the draw. :D

i thought we had shocked you PP and you had run away in disgust:D:eek:

It is hard to understand these men isn't it, but then it takes all sorts to make a world ;)
Think it would take quite a lot more than a bit of "filth" to scare me off. I don't think I'll ever understand them. Tis probably why I'm happily single if I think about it. The blokes I like (sane ones) don't like my flab and the ones that do like me (and my flab) are nutjobs so I don't like them. Catch 22 so safer being single. In the past when I've lost a bit I've made some "unwise" choices in that area too and run off an ate lots to avoid having to choose in the future. Hang ups about my weight?? Nope not me.... not a single one. :D :D :D

gosh its quite on here tonight, i must be the only person with no life :cry:
Nope you're not but we're scared to post here in case we get the blame of corrupting you.:)

It was PPP and tilly what started it jackie honestly;)

i just said i had a husky voice :giggle: I am a lady, sweet and innocent :innocent0002: and easily corrupted:8855:
See I rest my case :D

Seriously though it is a bit quiet, I had decided to watch the mentalist and castle but ran out of minis diaries to stalk about 15 mins before they were due to start. Fatal - so I saw noe it it and instead focussed for the last few hours on the inside of my eyelids. So now I'll be awake half the night and I missed my progs. Not to mention minis. :D

Back