how do you lose 2 thirds of your self?

Morning Mandy x

Have a great Saturday :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Glad you have had a nice day and are feeling better, sleep well tonight and I hope tomorrow is an even better day xx

well my chest feels so much better:D unfortunately the antibiotics have given me a problem which in turn has caused a problem i haven't had since i was pregnant :eek: not to put too fine a point on it it is causing me a tremendous amount of pain :cry: especially when i am sitting down:eek:

work ok again today, i have a student starting on weds to work with me, something i normally love. this time though i am really nervous, she has to work with me for at least 1/2 her placement cos it is her transitional placement and i am a signoff mentor ( it's her last one before qualifying and i sign off to say she is a safe competant nurse) not sure why i am so nervous, mentoring students is something i am really good at I have the evidence, students request me as a mentor, 4 of our junior staff nurses have been mentored by me and students have been sent by the uni staff to work with me when there is a confidence problem !!!!!
I think my problem is that i am percieved as a confident, calm person and i don't feel that way. I am scared of letting her down :confused:

anyway less of the winge feast :eek: hubby has cooked my tea !!!!! and it was lovely, the best he has ever cooked :happy096: we had gammon, leeks, roast root veg( parsnip potatoe carrot and bns)
with onion gravy worked out to about 7 syns each and was truly yummy yeah go hubby :happy036:

going for a shower in a bit and then i am going to curl up in bed with my book (lying on my side :giggle:) busy old day tomorrow, counseling appointment at 9.00 a visit to my elderly aunt and then coffee with a friend:eek:

off to catch up with you all now, hope you have all had a good weekend xxxx

Good Morning, have a fantastic Monday :D Hope you are Erm more able to sit down today ;) and Mandy you will be great at mentoring as you have been many times in the past, you won't let her down!xx

Glad the antibiotics are working, just a shame about the side effects

Hope you have a great day, you'll be absolutely brilliant at mentoring, there's no worries there xx

Hi Mandy... Sorry to hear you have been unwell.

I totally feel your pain from the anti biotic side effects!! :-(

Thanks for all the support you have given me in my diary over the last few weeks.

Hope you start to feel better soon xxx

:giggle: i was just thinking to my self, i had commented in everybody's diary when i realised i haven't in my own :giggle:

feeling much more comfortable today, have a nice comfortable cushion :D

I have been busy, been to visit auntie p, had a counselling session and went for coffee with a friend. the later i did on my own :rolleyes: caught the bus and walked the rest of the way and then did the same on the way home. Its said that

I am tackling binge eating and its roots in my cbt at the moment, which is causing me to do exactly that :eek: I am hoping that it is my inner self making a last minute bid to take control and i am continuing to fight it and know i will win

I will win this battle, i know i will this is just a phase and i will get past it .

bear with me girls i will get over this i will continue to try and follow the plan.
the support i get from here keeps me going, motivates me and keeps me trying, so thankyou all xxxxx

You will win Mandy just give it time xx

:giggle: i was just thinking to my self, i had commented in everybody's diary when i realised i haven't in my own :giggle:

I have been busy, been to visit auntie p, had a counselling session and went for coffee with a friend. the later i did on my own :rolleyes: caught the bus and walked the rest of the way and then did the same on the way home. Its said that

I am tackling binge eating and its roots in my cbt at the moment, which is causing me to do exactly that :eek: I am hoping that it is my inner self making a last minute bid to take control and i am continuing to fight it and know i will win

I will win this battle, i know i will this is just a phase and i will get past it .

bear with me girls i will get over this i will continue to try and follow the plan.
the support i get from here keeps me going, motivates me and keeps me trying, so thankyou all xxxxx
I think it's great you tackled all this in one day especially when the counselling can be quite unsettling with making you think about stuff you usually keep under wraps and as far from your thoughts as possible. Well Ido anyway.

The urge to binge is as you say a reaction to trying to deal with it and will have brought it to the surface of your thoughts. It will pass so you just have to keep trying meantime and it will all come good. :D:D

You will win Mandy just give it time xx
I agree with Emma you just have to keep trying and it'll sort itself out eventually. :D:D

broadsbean said:

You will WIN Hun!! Xxx

Back