how do you lose 2 thirds of your self?

:break_diet:
there is only one word to describe today and its ooopppps:eek:

had a major crisis and turned to my old freind:confused: food, 6 weeks since i last did that so am a bit disappointed in myself, but i knew it was a habit i would find hard to break. have actually counted every syn !!!!! and it comes to a grand total of 35!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:
but i am done over it and won't be doing it again, the temptation to not mention it was huge, cos who would know and thats how i would have handled it in the past.
But that would be cheating myself, and thats not what i want to do anymore.
The damage is done now and i need to move on and get over it.
i have planned tomorrows meals and they are all syn free,
not writing a food diary on here but i did write it all down.

Tomorrow is a new day xxx
:break_diet:

Mandy sweetie, you had a blip, draw a line, its not a problem. In the scheme of being naughty believe me 35 syns is good ;) i've been known to eat more than double that in choccie alone so please sweetie no beating yourself up about it. It happened, its done,leave it where it belongs in the past as you are doing so so well,

We all revert back to old habits at times without thinking about it but look at this this way sweetie, before you would have continued it the following day etc etc, this time you stopped and thought about it and did something about it :D

Sometimes its easy to just reduce syns the following day or just totally forget the 35 syns, flexi syn them, you've done brilliantly and one little blip won't do much damage

:grouphugg:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mandy hun,
Like Jackie and the others have said before it's a blip we all have them and guess what, so do people who don't have a weight problem...all we have to do is stop forgive ourself and move on and it looks very much like you've already done that, so I would say you are a very successful loser. In the past I would have had a blip like that and thought sod it might as well do what I want eat what I want and start again next week, but next week never came. So now I know I am a successful loser as I don't even wait until tomorrow, I draw a line immediately and as you've done the same you should actually be patting yourself on the back. All you have done is to prove you are a normal human being ...it is a small blip and I doubt it will make a dent in your weight loss, you are doing so brilliantly, with all the other things going on in your life you are damn well awesome for doing so well...I am so bloody proud of you sweetie xx

35 syns isn't too bad - you can definitely work that into the weekly syns, seeing as though you hardly use any on a day-to-day basis :)

Really proud of you for 'owning up to it' on here - I don't know if I will be able to do that if/when I get to the same point. That tends to be one of my downfalls for falling off plan, I find it really difficult to take responsibility for any 'accidents'... to the point where I'd rather purge and pretend it didn't happen :sigh: Haven't done that for a long time though (but then again haven't been on a plan long-term for over two years either).

Hoping I can be strong like you and take the sensible approach of 'fessing up to it on here, draw a line under it and move on. Thanks for sharing :)

thank you every one , i am so over it today:D
first counseling session booked for next week so hopefully i will learn some new coping stratagies, to avoid it happening again.
your support is greatly apprieciated:thankyou:
i did another 20 mins zumba last night but after reading lilys diary i have decided to do something else today, probably some boxing and cycling on wii sports .
hubby has just left for work and teen is at collage so have the house to myself again
food plans for today :
B 2 boiled eggs, 3 slices of ww brown danish (HEXB) spread with dairylea light (HEXA)

L bowl speed soup from the freezer, cherries and mango

T lean gammon steak with newpots fresh peas, cabbage and carrots.

S not really planning any but have plenty of fruit in and yogharts so if i get nibbley i have a plan:D

so i am back on the wagon and feeling positive hope everybody is having a good day xxx

Moning hunni,
So glad you're back on it, knew you would be..hope the counselling goes well, I have absolutely everything crossed for you :fingerscrossed:
Love it that you're going to give jazzing it up a go, hope it has the same effect as it did with me ...am deliberating whether to do it again this week or maybe give it a break and not over use it so that it'll happen again and not get worn out by overuse ...hmmm dilemma ....I think maybe do a normal week, the idea is to fool the metabolism, if I do it again this week it will expect it so maybe go back and forth and kid it even more ...sorry thinking out loud on your thread here lol
Have a great day hun xx

Yay! So glad you're better today :)

I'm sure talking about it will help too. I talk all the time to hubby about why I started eating too much and my thoughts behind it and I think that's why I've got to my crazy positive stage now.

I shall be coming back regularly to check on your diary :)

x

well, exercise completed and meals much as planned
completed the day on just 4 syns :D

i have been roped in to puppy sitting tomorrow, so i am sure i will have lots of exercise :D

weigh in tomorrow not expecting miricles after yesterday but would be happy with a pound, i have been really good and not peaked for the last few days:eek:
so it will be a surprise.

Good luck for wi hun. I too had a blip today, was tired and a little stressed and had a huge chunk of birthday cake, would hazard a guess at about 80 ish syns if not more, so annoyed with myself, never wanted to turn back time more, but it's done can't change it, good thing is I have a week to recover it..hopefully xx

*big eyes* ooooh puppy!

I want one but I'm not allowed until next year now *pouts* lol I hope you enjoy the outdoors with him/her :)

And good luck for wi tom'ow hun x

Good luck for tomorrow Mandy :) you have been getting your groove on after all - that helps :)

x

hmmmmm 1lb off ,:cry:
remind me not to say i'll be happy with a lb cos i reall wasn't :sigh:

But it is off not on so still going down and i can better it this week.
took my own advice and looked at it as a big picture and thats still an average of 4lbs a week for the last 6 weeks :D:D

going to mix things up a bit this week try some red days and continue with the zumba and wii sports

hope you all have a great day :D

Good morning Mandy,
Well done on your 1lb loss, I know you are disappointed but hunni, it's still an amazing amount to lose...I remember my daughter reacting like you just did and I printed her off this picture and she now carries it around with her and every time she hears someone say they only lost 1 lb she shows them it and says..only ONLY look what you just lost...so here is that picture hun, 1 lb is an amazing amount of fat to lose ..well done xxx

ok shattered is the word to describe me tonight:)
Didn't take pup out but have literally spent 2 hours playing with her in the garden:D
where do they get there energy from :confused:
she is a 14 week old king charles spaniel and at the moment is all legs and ears.
i have been teaching her to fetch a stick/twig but seem to have spent more time fetching it myself:8855:
Had tea with the parents today as always on a thurs so have been out most of the afternoon, if you class my parents house as out:)
meals for today

B banana and yog

L beef,carrots,onions and mushroom with boiled rice (4syns)

T chicken salad, x2 babybel light (hexa)
cherries

S 2 wholemeal toast (hexb) peanut butter (9 syns)

really fancied some peanut butter so synned some. spread it sooooooooo thinly on my toast, i was proud of myself in the past i would have slapped it on with a trowel:8855:

It was so worth the 9 syns :D.

so toatal syns for the day 13 x

as i am feeling the most positive i have felt for a while i thought i would post in the hope that you would all see a glimpse of the person i really am and not the depressive loon i must sometimes come across as:confused::(:confused::(

this evening while having sometime alone (again) i was sorting througth some paperwork when i came across some stuff from a recent training day i went on.
it involved a motivational speaker who was actually very good and i decided to use one of his techniques on a personal level.
It worked surprisingly well so i will be carrying on with it.
really it is commensense and karen actually did it in a round about sort of way in her diary the other day:D

I have srarted a GOB file, (glimpse of brilliance)
Every time i get a compliment or succeed at something i will be writing it down.
I have started it off with positive things in my life so far, my children, my marriage my parents etc. i have included only positive things, the gob file is not for anything negative.
The idea is when i am feeling down i will get out my file and remind my self of the positive things in my life. It has certainly helped tonight :D:D:D

just thought i would share as lots of people seem down at the mo :confused:

My first entry in my gob file
finding this site and meeting all off you xxxx

as i am feeling the most positive i have felt for a while i thought i would post in the hope that you would all see a glimpse of the person i really am and not the depressive loon i must sometimes come across as:confused::(:confused::(

this evening while having sometime alone (again) i was sorting througth some paperwork when i came across some stuff from a recent training day i went on.
it involved a motivational speaker who was actually very good and i decided to use one of his techniques on a personal level.
really it is commensense and karen actually did it in a round about sort of way in her diary the other day:D

Every time i get a compliment or succeed at something i will be writing it down.
I have started it off with positive things in my life so far, my children, my marriage my parents etc. i have included only positive things, the gob file is not for anything negative.
The idea is when i am feeling down i will get out my file and remind my self of the positive things in my life. It has certainly helped tonight :D:D:D

Oh what a lovely idea, I will be stealing that if you don't mind, you're right lots of people are down right now, I think this is definitely something we all need right now, Thank for posting it sweetie and fyi I never thought you were a loon, cos if you were then I must be :8855: xx

My first entry will be the same as yours, my second entry will be joining SW which in turn brought me to this site xx

*HUGE EYES* spaniel spaniel spaniel wannit! lol

Sorry I wanted to say well done on your loss for this week first thing but I couldn't help being excited about the spaniel pup - tis the breed I want :D

Your GOB file sounds like an excellent idea, I think minimins would be on top of my list too :)

I can totally understand the whole 'I'll be happy with a 1lb loss-not really' feeling, you've dropped a huge amount in quite a short space of time but it's bound to dip here and there while your body adjusts. I reckon you know this already really ;)

You seem to have accepted it quite graciously - I'd probably be having a sulk for at least three days if not the whole of the next week lol

broadsbean said:

I'm actually generally referred to as "gob / gob on legs / mouth / mouth almighty" so this seems totally fitting!

Well done with your 1lb off. I know you think it's not loads like you'd want it to be but the thing is is that before you started your healthy eating you had a choice to carry on the way you were or do something about it and you're doing something about it! It's a 1lb in the right direction and you can keep "wracking up those lbs" to make stones...

Gob is always right :D

:D x

hmmmm i have just had a lovely lunch, cooked at lunch time today cos hubby is on a late shift. :D

we have had sausage chips and beans !!!!
sounds really naughty doesn't it :confused:
The fact that it wasn't is what makes me love this diet so much :bliss:

i have had low fat sausage (4 syns) actifry chips, and baked beans padded out with mushrooms and onions for 1/3 super free .
It was yummy sausage, chips and beans for 4 syns

Back