how do you lose 2 thirds of your self?

They really know how to pick their moments kids, don't they :8855:

Glad the lasagne met teen's approval :D What else was in it? Do share y'recipe once it's been perfected ;)

Glasses aren't so bad, I wouldn't wear them when I needed them in high school but I wear mine all the time now as I get dizzy walking without them... think I look tired without them :rolleyes:

Are the 1 syn yorkshires any good? xxxx

I will indeed share the recipe once i am happy with it:D

the one syn yorkshires are surprisingly good denser than normal ones (but that could be my technique:eek:) but definetly worth it. I always puy them in cake cases so the don't stick, again teen eats them with out moaning:D His my test subject.

going to try making it into a toad in the hole one day:D.

Teen actually talked to be for nearly 3 hours in the end and we managed to clear the air about a few things.
I think he spends too much time reassuring his girlfriend about exams and uni and is bottling up his own worries
I was right :rolleyes: and i have done some reassurance, his frienship group are all really intelligent half have applied to oxbridge, but they are all doing english philosiphy and history, where he is doing maths physics and electronics.
Apparently some of them think his subjects are a waste of time and he is worried there right :eek::eek::confused::confused:

Think he might take after me a bit to much :eek: over thinks things :rolleyes:
Bless him there is not a lot i can do to help its going to be a hard yr for him.
But i did point out that it would be worth it in the end

I will indeed share the recipe once i am happy with it:D

the one syn yorkshires are surprisingly good denser than normal ones (but that could be my technique:eek:) but definetly worth it. I always puy them in cake cases so the don't stick, again teen eats them with out moaning:D His my test subject.

going to try making it into a toad in the hole one day:D.

Teen actually talked to be for nearly 3 hours in the end and we managed to clear the air about a few things.
I think he spends too much time reassuring his girlfriend about exams and uni and is bottling up his own worries
I was right :rolleyes: and i have done some reassurance, his frienship group are all really intelligent half have applied to oxbridge, but they are all doing english philosiphy and history, where he is doing maths physics and electronics.
Apparently some of them think his subjects are a waste of time and he is worried there right :eek::eek::confused::confused:

Think he might take after me a bit to much :eek: over thinks things :rolleyes:
Bless him there is not a lot i can do to help its going to be a hard yr for him.
But i did point out that it would be worth it in the end

Oooh I've bought some ww sausages which I think are 1/2 a syn each, think a few of them will be destined for a toad in the hole now heehee, cheers for that :D

God your son's mates might be smart academically but a bit dumb when it comes to practical application in the Real World - as Tilly says your son's choices will be much more practical and employable in the long run. I've lost count of how many Literature/classic studies/history undergraduates (and some post graduates) are in the same job as me now, and all I got was my gcses and 2 A/S levels so I would say they are the ones who wasted their time and money :D

gym and doggy walking followed by house work this morning, then a afternoon catching up on australias biggest loser :D

so on the whole not a bad day, teen in a much better mood, better let me watch i'm a celeb tonight :8855::8855:

food diary for today ( red day )

B banana prior to the gym, boiled egg and toast (hexb1 and hexa)

l prawn, rocket salad (4 syns for seafood dressing ) wm pitta bread ( hexb2)
persimmion fruit

T chicken stirfry, grapes

3 lts succesfully done today :D

I agree - maths physics and electronics will be more useful subjects to have in the long run, and I am sure your son will find lots of doors opening for him with qualifications in these! :)

Sounds like you've had a good day hun, you are certainly putting me to shame with all your exercising, I haven't even done my 30 day shred since Tuesday (but then again I have been ill, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it LOL), I am crossing everything I've got I'll be back on it tomorrow, starting from day one again though, I can feel my aching muscles already! :D

Have a great evening, I watched I'm a celeb as well last night, but I didn't know who hardly any of the 'celebrities' are!! :D

Miss Clumsy I just got the top that's in your avatar pic, joe browns? :D

Mandy I got persimmons after you mentioned them on my diary, 3 for £1 in tesco :) Will try and work out a pud recipe for them to share on here ;)

Miss Clumsy I just got the top that's in your avatar pic, joe browns? :D

Mandy I got persimmons after you mentioned them on my diary, 3 for £1 in tesco :) Will try and work out a pud recipe for them to share on here ;)

i left them to ripen a little and then yesterday sliced one and and just ate it like an apple. Reminded me a bit off a mango or peach but was very nice. I will look forward to your recipe xx

quite day planned today, hubby and myself going to take the dog for a bit of a ramble later, as long as it doesn't rain:D

well my quite day turned out to be a boring one :eek:

had to work really hard not to pick today, made a boo boo earlier and forgot i was having a red day and had bean chilli for lunch :eek::eek::eek: with a pitta bread so i have now syned the pitta and made it a EE day :eek: luckily enougth i realised before i had used all my syns so have managed to stay within my syns.
I have that tues night i have lost no weight feeling i get it every week i have realised, start hopping on and off the scales, have a huuuuuuuuuuge gain showing today of 7lb:eek::eek::eek::eek: discussed this with my GP last week and she feels it is most likely episodes of fluid retention, have had a couple of night sweats recently so am probably starting the menopause apparently :eek::eek::cry:

oh well only time will tell continue on and ensure i drink plenty to try and minimise it. It seems to have worked the last couple of weeks. I should end up with a couple of big loses again as it starts to resolve :rolleyes:

Food diary for today

B pb on toast ( hexb and 5 syns ) melon

L bean chilli and a wm pitta ( 7 syns )

T pork curry with couscous, persimmion fruit and yog

S options ( 2 syns )

lots of veg in the chilli and curry :D:D:D
finished the day on 14 syns so not bad

plan for tomorrow stay off the scales :D

Had to giggle that you guys watch the aussie biggest loser - I was completely addicted to that, (and love to oogle at the Commando). You will have to let me know what series you are on, not that I would be so mean as to let slip who won - We dont get 'I'm a celebrity' I used to love that. I've had to get satelite tv so I could keep up with Casualty - I am a saddo

Sorry to interrupt your thread with tv burblings!!! xxx

Had to giggle that you guys watch the aussie biggest loser - I was completely addicted to that, (and love to oogle at the Commando). You will have to let me know what series you are on, not that I would be so mean as to let slip who won - We dont get 'I'm a celebrity' I used to love that. I've had to get satelite tv so I could keep up with Casualty - I am a saddo

Sorry to interrupt your thread with tv burblings!!! xxx

burble away val all contributions welcome:D:D

watching 2 seasons of biggest loser at the mo :eek: think its 4 and 5 i know who wins i googled it :D:D:8855::8855:

burble away val all contributions welcome:D:D

watching 2 seasons of biggest loser at the mo :eek: think its 4 and 5 i know who wins i googled it :D:D:8855::8855:

Don't tell me!! I was already hooked on season 4 then after you said you are watching 'both' I looked into it and am now hooked on the other one as well (don't know which season it is though)!! But I haven't cheated, so I don't know who wins either of them! :D

Don't tell me!! I was already hooked on season 4 then after you said you are watching 'both' I looked into it and am now hooked on the other one as well (don't know which season it is though)!! But I haven't cheated, so I don't know who wins either of them! :D

drives teen mad when i decide to watch all 10 episodes from the weekend on a sunday eve:D:D
It is addictive isn't it , the american one is on at weekends as well :eek::eek:
the game play in that one is spectacular:8855:

my water retention is awful today, i have really puffy feet :eek: how annoying :mad:

It has herelded a star week so it should start to go now, bit late for tomorrow:sigh:

oh well, not to worry, it has also meant i have over indulged on syns today:break_diet:

Haven't binged or lost control but did eat out this evening, was doing really well until i had a dessert.:eek::eek:
cake always my downfall especially on a star week with rampaging hormones :eek::eek:

It was lovely cake so worth it :D the important thing for me is that i don't have the guilt i would normally have and know i am in control and will just continue on plan tomorrow :D:D
Usually its at this point i would start with the self doubt and beat myself up resulting in overeating and so the cycle would begin.
I am not going to do that this time:D I am happy with my decision and know i am straight back on plan :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

:bighug: well done not going mad :D proud of you. Must be something in the air as I am so bloated too and bigger ankles :(

Just saying hi. :wavey: what programme annoys teens? Do tell and i'll watch it too :giggle: xxxxxx

practically anything i like to watch :giggle:

it is australias biggest loser that i tape and then watch altogether that really annoys him :D

shame isn't it:D

Hey hun, gl for wi today :hug99:

Oh no I have been missing biggest loser, last I saw of the aussie one was season 3 ...now I have to go catch up, so see you in a few days :8855: xxxxxxxxx

Back