how do you lose 2 thirds of your self?

quick food diary for today. will be reall quick cos couldn't eat anything till 2.00pm:eek::eek:

B none ( was actually vomiting :eek:)

L pork loin sandwich ( hexb1 with rocket and tomatoe)

T bacon, scrambled egg, mushrooms, tomatoes and grilled hulumie cheese

S PB on toast ( hexb2 4.5 syns)

My visit to the ward went, as i deep down knew it would, fine !!! chatted to a few people, checked my offduty, got my christmas off duty and after about 10 mins stopped shaking:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Went to my counselling session and discussed how it had gone and why i had panicked yesterday :eek:

Also worked out what i need to change and what i don't need to change.
I need to see my self as others see me and when given a compliment or a critisem accept it :eek:
I need to stop viewing myself in a negative light and stop putting on the jovial personality when i am crying inside.
I have allowed you guys on here to see more of my vuneralbilty than I have ever let anybody, including my husband, see:eek:

I need people to see that it exists so they will understand the changes in me and not carry on assuming i will continue as before.
once again it comes down to that saying
" if you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always got "

one thing i have noticed on here is how many of you feel the same way and do the same things we put too much pressure on our selves to be perfect and supportive to other people.
We care more for others than ourselves which has resulted in some of our issues with food.
But do you know what, WE DESERVE TO BE CARED FOR TOO !!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

We need to take time out for ourselves and stand up for our selves.
We don't need to accept things for a quite life.

We are strong independent beautiful women who deserve to be treated as such:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

and her endeth the sermon for today :D:D

omg I can't believe that, I had a biggish break down yesterday was ready to throw the towel in and give up, but with everybody's help and kind words, I pulled it all back....was telling the group tonight and my consultant (a very wise man who may well be a woman in disguise cos he is way too wise for a man:giggle:) said exactly what you said, that women always put everybody else and their feelings before themselves and that it was about time we stood up and said hey I deserve to be looked after and cared for and treated like the strong independent woman that I am.
But as I said, also it made me realise yesterday that when i was ready to throw it all in I wanted to go back to normal...my normal, but in fact that's what brought me to the break down in the 1st place cos actually I don't want to be my normal any more, I want to be what everybody else perceives as normal and I wanted to be looked at and cared for in a normal way not laughed at or felt sorry for.
So well done you for getting there and getting through it with flying colours, very proud of you xxxxx

P.S. Like you I have opened up on here more than I have to anyone else, I think it's because every body is "faceless" if you know what I mean....not people we actually know xxxx

Well done Mandy. I'm so glad your day went well :)

Your post was brilliant and really did reflect us all. I think we have neglected ourselves and believe that we don't deserve to be cared for. I don't know if we've eaten and got fat cos we feel that way or if we feel that way cos we've eaten and got fat.

Your journey is helping all of us cos we all seem to have similar issues.

Lily - he's definitely a woman dressed as a man cos he's way too good to be a man :D

Well done Mandy. I'm so glad your day went well :)

Your post was brilliant and really did reflect us all. I think we have neglected ourselves and believe that we don't deserve to be cared for. I don't know if we've eaten and got fat cos we feel that way or if we feel that way cos we've eaten and got fat.

Your journey is helping all of us cos we all seem to have similar issues.

Lily - he's definitely a woman dressed as a man cos he's way too good to be a man :D

I totally agree Tilly, he has a wife and 3 kids but I'm still not convinced....the most wonderful men on this planet all bat for the other side so I'm not buying into his happily married man bit...although today was his 25th wedding anniversary and he did retake his vows again on Sunday, could still be a good cover up I reckon....he could well come out of the closet one day :giggle:....and if he is actually a fully fledged Man, then I have never met anyone like him before in my life, never thought a man like that existed :8855:

Gosh, I have had yet another busy day :eek:

gym, dog walking, shopping and parents evening :confused:

can't wait for bed time today, but need to take doggy out first cos hubby is on lates.

Have had another red day today, really getting the hang of this :D

sticking really to EE and red days cos i think green is too carbo for me.
I have tried celeriac today, which I have to say was quite nice. actifried it as chips and will be having it again.

also bought a papaya which i have never tried. probably have that tomorrow.

Food diary for today

B porridge (Oats so simple) Hexb 1

L PB on toast hexb2 and 4.5 syns , banana

T beef curry with celeriac chips. (containing onion, mushrooms, peppers and celery )

not much of a lunch today, cos wasn't really hungry.
Have got some grapes to pick at this evening but not even tempted cos again not hungry:eek:
Very strange for me :rolleyes:.

Teen has just walked in with KFC :eek: and I am not even tempted by that :D

Gosh, I have had yet another busy day :eek:

gym, dog walking, shopping and parents evening :confused:

can't wait for bed time today, but need to take doggy out first cos hubby is on lates.

Have had another red day today, really getting the hang of this :D

sticking really to EE and red days cos i think green is too carbo for me.
I have tried celeriac today, which I have to say was quite nice. actifried it as chips and will be having it again.

also bought a papaya which i have never tried. probably have that tomorrow.

Food diary for today

B porridge (Oats so simple) Hexb 1

L PB on toast hexb2 and 4.5 syns , banana

T beef curry with celeriac chips. (containing onion, mushrooms, peppers and celery )

not much of a lunch today, cos wasn't really hungry.
Have got some grapes to pick at this evening but not even tempted cos again not hungry:eek:
Very strange for me :rolleyes:.

Teen has just walked in with KFC :eek: and I am not even tempted by that :D

oooh i love celeriac but can never find any in any supermarkets near me.

im pleased youve had a good day, youve achieved so much and your my motivation :) xx

Good luck

Good luck, we all let ourselves go at some time or another, but were all here because we know and we're changing right now!
The diet is amazing because you never go hungry :D
Love slimming world right now, got 4 stone to loose, and i'm determined to enjoy loosing it!
Good luck to everyone!:eek::eek::eek:

Good luck, we all let ourselves go at some time or another, but were all here because we know and we're changing right now!
The diet is amazing because you never go hungry :D
Love slimming world right now, got 4 stone to loose, and i'm determined to enjoy loosing it!
Good luck to everyone!:eek::eek::eek:

hello april and welcome, I agree its a great diet and definetly works for me :D

pop in any time and share with us all cos we are all in this together xxx

good luck xxx

okay so what is a papaya?? every diary has a new food my shopping list next week will be enormous and then i won't know what to do with it all :eek:

You have been a busy bee today :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

papaya is a tropical fruit, have no idea what to do with it yet
going to goggle it tonight and find out how to use it.

need lo the master chef to advise me, its all her fault i keep buying new things :8855::8855:

Hi sweetie, :woohoo: you little star you...4lb amaziiiiing :winner:
I love papaya, I would just cut it open scoop out the seeds and either throw them or maybe put them in a nice salad, it's lovely with a small scoop of ice cream or I like it in my rice pudding, but then I like most soft fruits in my rice pudding :giggle:, I have used it it in making a home made salsa too, it's versatile, a lot like a mango in some ways, so I am guessing, although I've not done it myself but now I think about it I probably will, you could put it in with normal rice like you do with pineapple or mango, would be very refreshing, just hope I haven't developed an allergy like I have to pineapple....had to cancel my appointment by the way on the 9th as my feet were too bad, have to ring for a new appt think I will leave it till the new year now.
Lo has us all buying different and exotic foods, I find myself being a lot more adventurous when shopping now lol xxx

Congrats on your loss this week Mandy, the new shiny suits you :D

Won't be getting mine back tomorrow, maybe next week :eek:

You're putting me to shame now with all your exotic fruits, all my veg has been turning to goo this past couple of weeks with my shocking badness :eek:

Glad your work visit went well, though I expected as much that you'd be just fine :) It's never as bad as we build it up to be beforehand is it? xxxx

I knew i was being silly Lo just couldn't seem to shake it off :eek:

Well today i feel very very sick :9529:
absolutley hate vomiting so feeling very sorry for myself.:cry:

was going to go shopping with hubby and cook burgers for tea but now i think i am just going to go to bed.

For some reason the dog is being sick too:eek:
trust me it's not helping :sigh:

hope everybody is having a good day and has good plans for the weekend xxx

Aw no, hope it's a quick 24 hour thing :(

Get yourself well rested and keep yourself watered too, hope it doesn't spoil your trip to warrington market xxxxx

Back