how do you lose 2 thirds of your self?

thanks Patsy ... the irony is I dont like chocolate but I couldn't find one that used walkers sensations as an example ;-)

x

thank you everybody xxx
Think i must have viral gastroenteritis, we have it at work so are closed to admissions, bit cross really cos took all the relevant infection control measures :mad:
Think the cold i fought of must have lowered my immunity:sigh:

have resorted to ginger tea now to try and settle my stomach.

I have also contacted work to report it as per policy so am not allowed to work for 48 hrs :eek::eek:
this set me off into the most awesome panic attack:sigh:
hardley ever off sick till this yr and now have to take 2 days off 6 weeks after going back :eek:

hope your all ok and having a good day xxx

Hi there, Im another new person who's read through your diary and am so impressed and inspired by how well you're doing. I'm so glad I found this place.

I hope you feel better soon, there's a nasty bug going round and I admire you're determination to still go to the gym. Duvet and here sounds a better plan til you're feeling better again. Take care

welcome pix, minimins is so inspirational isn't it. I feel so supported this time due to the friends i have made on here, i know i will do this. Slowly :rolleyes: but i will do it :D:D:D

join in and share in the support it is wonderful xxx

What do u do for a living if u dont mind me asking?

Look after yourself... The safety measures are there to protect as well as others so just relax and let your body recover xx

What do u do for a living if u dont mind me asking?

Look after yourself... The safety measures are there to protect as well as others so just relax and let your body recover xx

I am a nurse, hence the precautions:sigh:

Lot of it around at the moment usually don't get these things but have this time ::eek:

hopefully finished vomiting now but infection control at work are being careful cos these things can go through a hospital like wildfire.:eek:

Awww hope you start to feel better soon Hunny!! :) xxx

Hope you feel better soon hun, big hugs to you! xxxx

Morning MMMandy.....

Good to hear you managed to keep the toast down
lets hope you are indeed on the mend nasty thing
that gastro bug.....

Back