how do you lose 2 thirds of your self?

Wow look at you all planned :D

Cheeky old bags. It's always best to not make eye contact with anyone on the bus cos half of them aren't even human. Why do some people think it's ok to say whatever they want. That's what's nice about all our freindships on here. We haven't got preconceived ideas about each other. We've formed our opinons based on what we've told each other.

What did you watch with Johnny Depp in

Just what i like to see all planned out for the week, think i should be following your lead!xx

I find drafting a menu and then only buying what you need to make the meals to be cash-saving too. :):) Only trouble with that is that sometimes I just don't fancy what I've planned for that days meals lol................can't plan for everything lol :):):):)

I adore veg boxes Mandy
Where have you ordered from I always use Abel and Cole and can't fault them at all lovely produce and they tend to send samples of there other goods to which is always a nice surprise..
You deffo won't regret a veg box thats for sure....

wow super busy day :eek:

walked the dog, let the bt engineer in to fix the phone then went to work, home walk the dog :eek::eek::eek:

hubby thinks he leads a busy life :rolleyes:

resonable day food wise as well although don't really think i have eaten enough.

B greek yog and grapefruit sprinkled with splendor.

L mug shot, banana and pitta bread (hex b)

trying to decide what to have for tea now, slight communication error means hubby didn't put tea in the oven before he went out. and it will take to long now. ( i forgot to tell him, but he doesn't realise that:D)

all that careful planning :sigh:

looking at a green day i think, and have all my syns choices choices :D

off to see what the freezer has to offer

positive for today

tomorrows tea is already cooked :D

Hi Mandy

Hope u are feeling better. The veg box sounds fab, I too would like to see a pic pweeeese.
I've been trying to save money this month and have given my cards to hubby in exchange for a cash budget... it really does stop me buying things that we don'y actually need.

Is there somewhere online that you can find out about veg boxes?

xxxx

I googled veg boxes, there was a couple of local companies but i went with abel and cole cos it looked a better service and i could substitute things :D

i get a free cook book, and my forth veg box for free so all in all not to bad :D

off to work now so will catch up with all diaries later xx
have a lovely afternoon every one xx

I googled veg boxes, there was a couple of local companies but i went with abel and cole cos it looked a better service and i could substitute things :D

i get a free cook book, and my forth veg box for free so all in all not to bad :D

I've read about the Abel and Cole veggie boxes on quite a few posts and seem very good, so enjoy x

Might have to google them myself to see if there is one local to me and it may encourage me to eat more veg and cook properly when I come in from work.............well, maybe!!! :D:D

Back