how do you lose 2 thirds of your self?

well that was a horrible day :cry:
no staff poorly patients and an cardiac arrest :eek::eek::eek::eek:

an hour and a half late off duty and still feeling i have not done enough :sigh:

off to Nottingham tomorrow cos teen has an interview at the uni, and then back for more of the same on thurs :sigh:

positive thought for the day

it can't get any worse :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Work sounds like a nightmare yesterday! Have fun in nottingham today hope teen does well in interview x

broadsbean said:
I googled veg boxes, there was a couple of local companies but i went with abel and cole cos it looked a better service and i could substitute things :D

i get a free cook book, and my forth veg box for free so all in all not to bad :D

off to work now so will catch up with all diaries later xx
have a lovely afternoon every one xx

I use abel and cole all the time
they are fab Mandy
Hope you have a fab day in Nottingham xx

Last edited:
Hope you've had a good day today Mandy :bighug:

Is nottingham the first uni on the list or has he had other interviews already? I remember you saying he had plenty of options :)

broadsbean said:

an hour and a half late off duty and still feeling i have not done enough :sigh:

off to Nottingham tomorrow cos teen has an interview at the uni, and then back for more of the same on thurs :sigh:

You guys do such an amazing job and don't get appreciated enough.. Big hugs to you Mandy x

Hope you've had a good day today Mandy :bighug:

Is nottingham the first uni on the list or has he had other interviews already? I remember you saying he had plenty of options :)

he already has offers from loughborough (x2) leeds annd manchester, just waiting now for nottinghams decision.

I think loughborough on the MEng is his first choice then the BEng at loughborogh as his insurance offer. Needs AAB, for the MEng
BBB for the BEng predictions are A*AB

He didn't really like nottingham he wants to do something called formula student, to do with racing cars. Its an extra curricular thing. loughborogh and leeds both do it nottingham doesn't so i think its a no go :confused:

I liked Nottingham hubby and myself had a good old wonder around the city centre, had subway for lunch :D

Found a yours shop which i really liked, had seen it mentioned on here but never come across it before.

Much more choice than evans and cheaper too:D treated my self to some new underwear bought a 26/28 thought it might be a bit small as was a 32 when i started. but it fits :D:D:D:D:D:D

odd conversation to be having but hey you can't see me blushing:eek: But i am always irritated cos most knickers in larger sizes are granny knickers and i didn't want those.:sigh: yours had a really good selection of different styles and colours with no flowers in sight :D so i have some very nice new pretty knickers :D:D

hope all have had a good day off to catch up with diaries xxxx

Oh really? Never heard of them before.. Do they have a website? I'll check in a bit...

I'm sick of the parachutes I wear as underwear. Can't wait to wear sexy knickers :giggle:

gosh come to your diary and read about knickers falling down :eek: :8855: :8855:

We have a Yours in Rushden I love it but don't go in as they hover around you in there (our one) from the second you step foot in there. I hate that in shops.

Well done on smaller knickers :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I always have problems with knickers as I am a funny shape............imagine a lollipop (round tummy and bottom and thinner legs) and you'd be about right...............so, consequently knickers and jeans are a problem as I've no fat at the top of my legs so I don't gradually go out at the top and have a nice woman shape...............just tummy and legs, so I have to wear what my husband describes as passion killers (he is only joking I hasten to add) as I love Tesco's own f&f shorts lol ...........come in black, nude and white lolololol Need the tummy to keep them up as hipsters have a habit of drifting south............................:8855::8855::8855:

You do an amazing job Mandy. All nurses deserve their bodyweight in gold in my opinion! xxx

I always have problems with knickers as I am a funny shape............imagine a lollipop (round tummy and bottom and thinner legs) and you'd be about right...............so, consequently knickers and jeans are a problem as I've no fat at the top of my legs so I don't gradually go out at the top and have a nice woman shape...............just tummy and legs, so I have to wear what my husband describes as passion killers (he is only joking I hasten to add) as I love Tesco's own f&f shorts lol ...........come in black, nude and white lolololol Need the tummy to keep them up as hipsters have a habit of drifting south............................:8855::8855::8855:

:8855: That really made me laugh! lol I'm a funny shape too. No fat on the top of my legs either! lol I describe my shape as a cheese triangle.......an upsidedown one! :8855: I'd love to relocate some of my fat - slap some on my legs! :giggle:

Corkscrew said:
You do an amazing job Mandy. All nurses deserve their bodyweight in gold in my opinion! xxx

I agree Corky...
My mum was very poorly in ICU just before she passed away the nurses there were so devoted to there patients care it was wonderful but then you get the idiots like the bloke in the next unit to mum who moaned about everything who I wanted to punch as he treated the nurses like complete sh*t

Afternoon Mandy xx
Ps well done on your NSV

I agree Corky...
My mum was very poorly in ICU just before she passed away the nurses there were so devoted to there patients care it was wonderful but then you get the idiots like the bloke in the next unit to mum who moaned about everything who I wanted to punch as he treated the nurses like complete sh*t

Afternoon Mandy xx
Ps well done on your NSV

Here Here!

The Nurses who looked after MIL most defiantely deserved thier weight in gold x

Back