how do you lose 2 thirds of your self?

My class was pants too! lol Stopped going - I can pay myself a fiver to get weighed :D All that happened in my class was a roll call of losses etc, lots of :clap::clap::clap: One or two recipie ideas if we were lucky, and bye bye thanks for your money! lol

My hubby is house trained too, but I have to keep giving him a prod :D
He used to be able to iron too but lost that skill when he got out of the army :rolleyes::(
My class is nothing exciting unless you want to clap for half an hour :confused:

I;ve just learnt how to do a ticker :woohoo: updating it might be another thing :)

My hubby is house trained too, but I have to keep giving him a prod :D
He used to be able to iron too but lost that skill when he got out of the army :rolleyes::(
My class is nothing exciting unless you want to clap for half an hour :confused:

I;ve just learnt how to do a ticker :woohoo: updating it might be another thing :)

Ahhhh I'd forgotten that my OH does all the ironing, so suppose I shouldn't complain that he can't find the cooker lol

How could I have forgotten that :D:D

Morning mandy :D xx

Flipping heck all you ladys with domestic OH's Im well jell mine can barely boil a kettle let alone ironing or hoovering pah!!
Morning Mandy x

Ooooh clever ole you, never thought of walking in water, good idea sweetie will have to try that myself, but the other kind stay away from, right!!! lol
Oh now I got ya ...well you can only accomodate so many hun, so I am sure you've done the best you can.
I made a scan bran savoury cheese and marmite (marmite can be substituted for chciken bovril or normal bovril ) and it was so easy and so delicious, also made Tanya's (flutterby) Curry cake last night, wasn't keen on it warm, but cold it was sooo moreish.
Ohh yeah positives knew there was something I meant to do lol
Enjoy your food, enjoy your rest day, be good and take care hun :hug99: xxxx

It's a Peter Kay moment... CURRY and CAKE? A cake of curry?! :eek:

Glad you've rumbled your OH's culinary skilly Mandy :D

Mine's no good with cooking and doesn't eat anything interesting anyway. No good at cleaning either :mad: So I've designated him the job of the house wallet now, it's only fair :D

Hope your calf muscle is on the mend and work isn't too stressful :bighug:xxx

its official work is interfering with my minimin life :eek::eek:

its just not on, some things are more important:sigh:

obviously i have been to work today :( not to bad a day

now to spend the evening catching up on diaries :D
thats a much better pass time :D

haven't done any positives for a while so thought i might do some tonight

1, although i never seem to have any spare time at the moment i am coping and feeling much more positive than last week

2, pulled tendon is feeling much better, i am going to try it out in the gym tomorrow:)

3, i know no matter how bad a day i have at work, catching up on here will make me smile if not out right laugh :D

4, i am loved by my family and i love them too, i also have wonderful friends on here.

5, hubby has discovered the kitchen and is planning his next cooking session

6, despite being really busy at work have had a good giggle, and a big hug from some reletives

wow i could probably go all night with these cos keep thinking of them :giggle:

right off for a scout around :D

I too find work gets in the way of minimins and have been known to have a sneakly logon whilst at work outside of lunch just to make sure everyone is OK you understand :D:D

The worst part about that statement is I only joined mid Jan and I've been off work for a week :8855:

morning everybody, hope your all loved up :love:

positives for today

have been to the gym and managed an hour with out to much trouble from my tendon

I have the day off tomorrow :D and am going to the parents for tea

we are fully staffed at work today for the first time in weeks

meals for today

B BLT (hexb and 2 syns) 2 yellow plums 1/2 grapefruit

L chicken soup (home made full of sf)

T sw chips, egg and beans, rasberries and banana

S pomm bears( 5 syns), greek yog, honey (2 syns)

hope every body has a lovely day xxxx

Enjoy your day off tomorrow Mandy and hope to see you on here tomorrow xx lol................who's got time for housework or shopping when there is chatting to do? :D:D

morning all,
Positive for the day

I HAVE THE DAY OFF :D:D

been the gym, walked the dog, now just to finish the housework and should have a good couple of hours mini time :D:D:D:D

meal plan for today

B yog banana and raspberries

L egg salad with wholemeal pitta bread (hexb)

T steak, baked potatoes cheese broccli and mushrooms (hexa and 4 syns)

back in a bit when the pesky house work is done :sigh:

Oof, busy day off :sigh:

Are you not following the blow away crumbs/spray the light bulbs with pledge tips from Tilly's diary? Save yourself a bit of bother :D

Can't believe how time flies when you get lost in minis lol

How is the gym going, what you getting up to there? I feel like trying to go swimming sometime soon if I have a costume that fits - might make the OH come with me next monday when he's off so I've got a shield against the world :eek:

Btw who's cooking tea tonight? Your OH needs to keep his hand in now he's found his culinary wings ;)

Back