how do you lose 2 thirds of your self?

morning lo, hubby is cooking his own tea cos is on a late, teen has requested i vacate the family home today, while he celebrates his 1yr anniversary with girl friend:eek:
stupidly i agreed, so feel the urge to tidy properly :rolleyes:

I am being sent off to the parents for the evening :confused:

sure i pay the rent :eek::eek:

i have a 45 min routine going at the gym, 10 on the bike then 15 each on the cross trainer and tredmill (up to always walking at 5 miles an hour on it ) always finish with 5 mins on the bike to cool down. sometimes i will do it in a circuit 5 on each and rotate round, others i will do the full 15 mins on each. I do this 3 times a week and then go swimming once a week, again sometimes i will actually swim and others i will do aqua arobics star jumps etc that are to stressfull on the joints at my weight on land :sigh:

if i am being really good i will do a 15 min step and kettle bell routine that i devised my self :D
I also walk the dog at least a mile a day :eek::eek::eek::eek:

think i caught the bug :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

my planter faceites is playing up really badly, but occi health at work have a physio clinic that you can self refer to so just waiting an appointment :D

A benefit of working for the NHS:D:D:D:D:D

never ever thought that i would get this into it :eek::eek:

Hee, enjoy your night with your folks but get your son to do something nice for you in return for the favour :D

You are Iron Lady II (after Lily the original) :) It's amazing to think that just going food shopping was scary for you at first and now you're a super woman!

I keep making excuses atm - stopped doing wii fit 'cause the front room got filled up with broken things so there's no space to do it, now I'm probably too heavy for it again atm :eek: The plantar faccywhatsit doesn't help things either huh... still, hope you get a sexy bloke to sort your feet out too lol

Ah random question re cit tablets... are we allowed the odd glass of wine or do I need to keep away from any booze until I'm not on them anymore? I'm not an alcy but I'm one of these people where I start craving something when I know I'm not supposed to have it :eek::rolleyes:

WoW!

Mandy your gym schedule is an inspiration.

Hubby is joining my local gym with me some time in the next week as I'm determined to get off my big bum and do some exercise.
Quite excited about it and hoping I fall in love with exercising!

Hee, enjoy your night with your folks but get your son to do something nice for you in return for the favour :D

You are Iron Lady II (after Lily the original) :) It's amazing to think that just going food shopping was scary for you at first and now you're a super woman!

I keep making excuses atm - stopped doing wii fit 'cause the front room got filled up with broken things so there's no space to do it, now I'm probably too heavy for it again atm :eek: The plantar faccywhatsit doesn't help things either huh... still, hope you get a sexy bloke to sort your feet out too lol

Ah random question re cit tablets... are we allowed the odd glass of wine or do I need to keep away from any booze until I'm not on them anymore? I'm not an alcy but I'm one of these people where I start craving something when I know I'm not supposed to have it :eek::rolleyes:

its ok to have a few if anything they will speed the effects of each other up. make you a cheap date ;):8855::8855::8855:

I have had a lovely afternoon with my parents, had a long chat and lovely tea :D

teen had a good 6 hours to him self so now i just have to hope there was no funny stuff :eek::eek:

wi tomorrow but won't be able to update till tea time cos i am on an early :eek:
getting weighed 3 hours early so i am blaming that for any blips :D

not expecting miricles cos since i pulled my tendon i have a really swollen leg :cry: so it will have water in it :sigh:

I have to say though i feel good about my weight today i feel a loss clothes are now loser visably so, and my trousers are now pulled up so high simon cowell would be proud.
some one commented at work yesterday about how big my uniforms were getting so i am happy xxxx

Hey sweetie, I know the feeling I got kicked out of my house tonight so K&M could have some quality time lol, thankfully I was able to go visit my beautiful great niece awwww,, she's scrumptious.
I am sure teen will have been a good lad for you :D
:fingerscrossed: for your wi tomorrow, sorry to hear you're still having probs with your leg ouchie!!
Brilliant NSV with the clothes, it's the best feeling in the world and you deserve it so much :hug99: xxxxxxxxxxx

......... teen has requested i vacate the family home today, while he celebrates his 1yr anniversary with girl friend:eek:
stupidly i agreed, so feel the urge to tidy properly :rolleyes:

I am being sent off to the parents for the evening :confused:

Now I know why you had tea with your parents!! :8855: I really must nosey on here more often :giggle:

Your gym routine puts me to shame Mandy :( I really must get off my butt and do summat! lol I have ordered some kettlebells and a DVD from Amazn though......does 'intent' count towards body magic? LOL

Well done one the 2lb loss this week and the Simon Cowell trousers :D Fab! :D

Have a good day xxx

broadsbean said:
very quick update .........

2 lb off today:D as always greatful for any loss :D:D:D:D

off to work i go :sigh:

Yay!! Well done on your loss Hun, that is fab!! Xxx

broadsbean said:

Well done! Great loss!xx

broadsbean said:

Fabulous Mandy
Well done to you
Glad you had a good day yesterday...hope works not to bad today

I have had a lovely afternoon with my parents, had a long chat and lovely tea :D

teen had a good 6 hours to him self so now i just have to hope there was no funny stuff :eek::eek:

wi tomorrow but won't be able to update till tea time cos i am on an early :eek:
getting weighed 3 hours early so i am blaming that for any blips :D

not expecting miricles cos since i pulled my tendon i have a really swollen leg :cry: so it will have water in it :sigh:

I have to say though i feel good about my weight today i feel a loss clothes are now loser visably so, and my trousers are now pulled up so high simon cowell would be proud.
some one commented at work yesterday about how big my uniforms were getting so i am happy xxxx

Always wondered what that was about with Simon Cowell great NSV for you though. Funny way your colleague put it I have to say.

Is your uniform not that "oh so stretchy fabric" cotton so of course it must be getting bigger:rolleyes::eek:

Well done on the great loss Mandy. And with your sore leg too. :D You can look to more next week when the swelling and fluid is gone and you can get back to your amazing exercise regime.:D

Hope work was OK for you.:confused:

Back