how do you lose 2 thirds of your self?

well i have had a lovely day :D

took the dog out as planned and walked for 3 miles:D
the walk was 1.5 miles long so we did it twice :D:D:D

food to plan today with some grapes for snacking to add in.
teen is at work till midnight so having a lovely evening with hubby. bit of relationship repair

hope everybody has had a good day xxxx

Sounds like a fab day and evening, Mal and I had that relationship repair thing last night, all alone, a good talk, cuddle and today he's been really funny and very silly, really making me laugh...hope your evening was as successful :bighug: xxxxxxxxxx

Oh btw, I'm pretty sure it was your diary I saw it on, I need the recipe for the cous cous stuffing and can't find it anywhere but I'm sure just before xmas I remember you saying you were going to have it for xmas...if I'm right and you have the recipe, could you let me have it please...thanks hun :hug99: xxxxxxxxxxx

Trying to catch up Mandy... Phew its a mean task...
I agree your brother is just trying it on you don't have a notice to give in this case...
Happy Monday wishes x

morning all :D

well i have 2 hrs exercising under my belt already today:eek:

and more to come later cos meeting a friend for lunch (cold feet being ignored) and then will walk the mile and a half from time to my mums :D

been on the website and know what i am having for lunch and it will be syn free.
attempting to do this week as red except weds cos already have meals planned for that day.
so wish me luck, usually i am an extra easy girl :)eek:)

todays positives

1, got up feeling fresh and energetic, have been to the gym walked the dog and done some kettling

2, still feeling very anxious about meeting Ali for lunch, but have not and will not cancel

3, planned out my food choices so as to remain 100% on plan

i will pop back later with a food diary :D:D:D

Hi Mandy - love your positives and by the way can you pass me some of that energy, I seem to have misplaced mine somewhere :(

Hi Mandy, fab positives and well done on all your exercise! :)

Hope you have had a fab day, xxx

food diary mon 27th feb

B cheese and ham toasted sandwich (hexa and hexb x2)

L super food salad and grilled chicken

T chicken in cauliflower curry sauce with swede chips

S grapes, blueberries banana and curlywurly (6 syns)

had lunch in wetherspoons and really enjoyed it the superfood salad is lovely it was mixed baby leaves, soya beans, broccli, green beans, butternut squash and pomegranete seeds. could have it with chicken or salmon and it was served with a balsamic vineger dressing. I am so glad i had it cos it was really nice. I also just had sparkling water to drink. very proud of my self wasn't tempted and didn't even consider a pudding :D:D

trying out addies cauliflower curry sauce tonight quite excited about that :D

let you know how it goes later xxx

I did jackie and even walked into the pub on my own ordered my water and sat at the table waiting for my friend to arrive:eek:

was just getting panicky when Ali arrived :sigh:

lovely to see her and her baby has grown so much :D we had a good chinwag and girlie gossip.
Tried to talk me into going to another friends house this evening for birthday drinks but i haven't cos already pushed myself today:sigh:

hubby and son both out so sat here alone, i am such an idiot :eek:

Hey Hey Hey you . you are not an idiot. Little steps huni and blimey that was a biggie for you at lunchtime :bighug: well done you, so very very proud of you mate... you know I would have done exactly the same. Tonight was just too much, but never say never, and next time who knows :wee: :wee:

Well done for that humungus step you took today, baby steps is right....now you had a fab lunch with your friend and came home feeling good about how well you'd done today.....you would have been an idiot if you had gone to the party, as the odds are that it would have paniced you and you would have ruined what has been a wonderfully successful day.
Tomorrow is another day hun so :clap: :clap: :clap: for making today the success it was ....:girlpower: :superwoman: goooooooooo Mandy :hug99: xxxxxxxxxx

Oooooh I just had the cauliflower curry from Addi's diary....omg...delish....a big hit here definitely a good one and is ultra popular here lol, they all had seconds I couldn't push seconds down , couldn't even finish firsts lol but it was really yummy xxxxxxxx...let us know what you think xxxxxx

i 've made it but not had it yet, had some soup cos hubby not intill 10pm, so tea is ready for tomorrow night now :D
put it in the slow cooker crock in the fridge and will put it in the cooker tomorrow.

it smells lush and the tasre test i did was lovely.
i added curry powder garlic and chilli and then pureed it added huge chunks of onion and some mixed veg and then the chicken.
finished it off with some corriander :drool::drool:
can't wait :D

watching obese, one yr to save my life, this women could be me :eek:

You're not an idiot! One step at a time and it was a big step today!!!

Well done :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning mandy, have a fantastic Tuesday xx

You are SO NOT an idiot
there are lots of people who feel the exact same way
I for one.....
its little steps Mandy little steps and you went
and you did it and for that be proud

have a nice Tuesday lovely Lady x

WTG Mandy :woohoo:

Focus on the positives Mandy, you had a lovely lunch out with a friend and sat in a pub on your own for a little while :)
I would struggle with that and I don't have panic attacks so that is a mega positive :D

Like everyone says........its one step at a time and when you are comfortable with that then thats the time to move foward to the next.

Forget the negatives Mandy......peace in an empty house wins everytime :D

Back