how do you lose 2 thirds of your self?

As long as you enjoyed it ha ha

hi Mandy :wavey:

hope work goes well for you today, sounds like you did fantastically well over the weekend with all of the assertiveness, really proud of you xx

Hi Mandy, hope you are having a good day! Fantastic work on the assertiveness front, loving it! :D xxx

ok, feel the urge to have a winge, prob cos I am tierd and have a star week making me cranky:sigh:

but you will be glad to know I am going to resist It and look at the positives :D:D

1 star week accounts for the 14lb gain i randomly made last week, and although I doubt it being gone this week, i can account for it and know it will go eventually

2 I have worked extremly hard in the last few days, I have stood my ground. kept everything in order and have found solutions to problems that have arisen. covering for my manager has been really good for my confidence.

3 have been to the gym straight from work and quite enjoyed the workout

4 have cooked a low syn or sun free meal every night

tonights was turkey steak, sw paprika potato wedges and broccoi xxxx
off to check up on you all xxxx:D:D:D:Dl

Mmmh turkey steaks...

Bless ya Mandy... If you wanna whinge its your diary chook so you can...
Am liking your positives though x

Thats what our diaries are for, a place to whinge, cry, rant and celebrate and know that our friends go with us and support us in whatever capacity is needed, commiseration or congratulations.

So, despite your whinge, your positives are brilliant and what a confidence boost. At least you have a reason now for the gain and know that it will go once this week is over. Also are you managing to drink more as this will help flush it through.........................what am I telling you that for? You are the nurse :doh:

:wavey: Morning Mandy :wavey:

Loving your positives x

:blahblah: And you carry on whinging in your diary, we all do it too! :blahblah:

well 5 of those pesky lbs have gone :sigh:
hopefully the rest will be gone soon :D

I have 2 days off now had to swop off duty so am now working sunday instead of tomorrow, i am rather glad could really do with a lie in :rolleyes:

right shock thought for the day I am considering joining a class:eek::eek::eek:

in a couple of weeks time, when i get paid :D

It's quite difficult to do with working shifts but there are a couple of classes locally i could go to so i could swap the days around.
think it could be a good way of getting my head in the game again.

It pushes me out of my comfort zone by about 10 miles !!!!!!!

I am sure i will be on and off till the 27th which is when i intend to do it, but i will go :D

I have bought my mum a lavender tree today for mothers day never seen one before its smells heavenly, have given it to her today and she loves it :D:D

Any body ever had one that might know how to look after it

right off to have a read, while drooling over ricky martin on glee :D:D:D

So glad to hear that the random weight gain has dropped., that really doesn't sound right Mandy.. But it's water retention for sure so it'll be off in no time x

Back