how do you lose 2 thirds of your self?

right positives

1 feeling positive
2 joined a group, was a very scary thing (for me)
3 have just sat and planned a menu for the week and written a shopping list for it
4 have read my nice shiny new books and refreshed my knowledge

meal plan for tomorrow

B yog, berries

L tuna, rocket 4 slices nimble wm bread ( hexb 5 syns ) banana

T baked pot, pork steak, salad, flora light( 3 syns)

S grapes

plan is to drink 3 lts, (I am working so that is going to be a big challenge)

Hi Mandy, wow to joining the class a week early, that shows some motivation and taken you out of your comfort zone again and fab positives. Sounds as if you are in the zone again :woohoo: I know you will do really well xx

Morning Mandy

Well done you for joining class
hope you have a good consultant hun
because that's the important part

loving the positives xx

Well so far so good :D

meal plan has gone exactly to plan, 100% all day,
A bit behind on the fluids but making up for that now.

thursday is always a slow exercise day, but have managed 40 mins

lovely day at work today, right no of staff for a change so i have managed to feel like a real nurse :D really feel i have looked after people today:D:D:D

right meal plans for tomorrow

B banana, 2 slices of wm nimble before the gym

L bacon, toms, mushrooms, scrambled eggs potato wedges

T veg boulagnaise and pasta (almost totally sf )

not planning any snacks but will pop them in if i do use any

todays positives

1 i am in complete control of my food
2 lovely day at work,
3 I am calm and stress free

xxxx

Mandy you had an amazing day yesterday :woohoo:

Keep it up hun, you're doing amazingly well. So pleased you had a good day and work and stuck to your food plan xx

good morning, quick post as i am off to work in a bit :D:D

I have a dilemma guys and would apprieciate some advice :)

My parents have asked me to go away with them for a week, a break away from everything. When i mentioned it to hubby and son they both seemed quite shocked and wanted to know why i felt the need to have a break from them :eek::eek:

Now i have been with my husband for 26 yrs, married for almost 23 of them and this will be a first, he however, goes away with the cadets a couple of times a yr, he is out with them 2 nights a week and often for a day at weekends flying and things. Teen comes and goes as he pleases.

Am i being unreasonable by wanting to go :confused: I pulled the plug on the family holiday cos the kids wanted to bring there partners and that would have stressed me an awful lot.
hubby and myself have talked about going away, but unless i sort it out, book it etc, it won't happen.
I feel selfish now, parents motives are good and also i think they would apprieciate the company (they squabble all the time :giggle:)

Its not instead of taking time off with them i have a weeks hol with hubby in july, that we have no plans for yet.

what should i do guys, I think i might be damned if i do and damned if i don't :rolleyes:

As your OH goes away with cadets without you I cannot for the life of me work out why okay for him and not you :confused: personally I would explain it this way and how can he argue :D

Also the break would do you good and you and hubby can go away together two afterall its only a week x

Loved your post for yesterday WTG you.

Re your dilemma - what dilemma - go, you are due a break from your usual routine. As OH goes for trips and days out without you it's high time you had a wee outing. As you say it's only a week. If necessary you could say you're going to help your folks - play the getting on a bit card if required. Actually thinking about it your folks could be completely able. So you say you're going to make sure they don't get up to mischief!! ;-)

Hope my singletons approach works for you. :)

:wavey: Morning Mandy :wavey:

I'm way behind on diaries, and struggling to catch up!:(

But, hope you have a lovely sunny Saturday :)

Absolutely NOT
I actually think YES you should go
it will be wonderful for you to recharge your batteries

think hubby and son probably just a bit panicked as they are
wondering how they will cope for the week without you Hun
but one thing for sure they will cope....
you must go

happy Weekend lovely x

Just popping in to catch up and say hi. How lovely to go away for a week :)
Your hubby and teen are probably just a bit surprised at the turn of events especially if it is something you have never done before, but why shouldn't you go? go away and enjoy it :):) and don't worry bout home as they will be fine.

I think you should go too! :D

Just because you're married with a family, doesn't mean your whole life has to revolve around them. Your hubby goes away, so why shouldn't you? :D

It's a break from routine - grab it with both hands and get packing! lol

You and hubby have a week together later. You could book something for the two of you before you trot off with the parents.........just to stroke his ego and keep him sweet :D

Oh ignore me Mandy! I used to go away with my friends at least once a year when I was married, which is probs why I'm divorced! :8855:

thank you all for the advice :D I am going to go with my parents

hubby has got over it, teen hasn't mentioned it again. looks like i will be going in may :D althougth don't know where :D:D

had a really good few days at work, very busy but pleasantly so

have been 100% since wedensday but for some reason i feel really bloated tonight :confused::confused::confused:

probably not drinking enough especially as it has been so hot at work. oh well have a couple of days off now so can drink lots and lots :D

todays meals

B 2 slices nimble wm toast with a banana (hexb)

L chicken breast, mango

T chicken,lettuce toms,cucumber,spring onions beetroot and radish. baked potato, cottage cheese table spoon coleslaw (4 syns) low fat spread (2 syns) wm pitta bread (7 syns)

S merangue nest mixed berries and 0% greek yog, lf cheese slice (hexa)

total syns for the day 13

really need to do a big shop this week got end of the month cupboards :rolleyes::D

off to finish catching up on diaries,
hope every body has had a lovely weekend xxx

:D:D:D:D

Back