how do you lose 2 thirds of your self?

Hey sweetie, well done for making the trip to Manchester in the first place, dead proud of you and absolutely you have to buy something else from Yours being as they took such great care of your glasses, methinks maybe you subconciously left your glasses there just so you could go back eh? :giggle: and why not ;)

Aww your poor grandad, Mal's dad was the same, very active, very independent and then nothing, think he gave up in the end.:cry:

Definitely agree with your controversial statement, especially as there is a lot of alzheimers in my family tree, definitely shoot me ...I don't want to end my days like that....I think it's disgraceful that you work all your life to buy a home and then when you get too old or frail to live alone you have to sell it to pay for your extortionate fees for a nursing/residential home....I worked in a residential home for 9 years and I couldn't believe what they charged, outrageous....I was going to say more, but not gonna rant on your diary lol

Have a lovely day hun :hug99: xxxx

I'm another who agrees with you controversial statement x

Have a fab second shopping trip!

Aww bless your Grandad
and I am going to be controversial as well
because I completely and utterly agree
watching my poor mum deteriorate before my eyes
was one of the worst experiences ever Mandy
and I wouldn't want to suffer the way she did x

Hi Mandy

Sorry to hear about your Grandad's friend and I know what you mean about the quality of life, my nan was in a sad state for quite a few years before she passed away.

Glad you had a good time in Manchester, I love Yours Clothing too...they have some really good online sales too!

Well done on your 2lb loss, I'm hoping to just maintain this week as have had three meals out! Never mind these things just happen sometimes.

xxxx

We all want to die pain free in our sleep and not linger about incapable of doing anything for ourselves. I've told my hubbie he's not allowed to die in his sleep - can you imagine the shock of waking up to that :eek:

So what did you buy this time :)

Afternoon Mandy, seems like we all agree with your controversial statement :) My OH says he would stock pile pills and then take them all in one go if he started to suffer with alzheimers or dementia as in his line of work he comes across the ppl suffering with that all the time :(

Did you buy something nice when you retrieved your glasses ?

I bought 2 new tops one red and one purple with a hanky hem line, as i said would have been rude not too :D
have to say though £ 65 on clothes and i have 5 items is really good for me !!! it is also nearly 2 yrs since i last bought any clothes !!!!!

so meals last 2 days not so good today much better :rolleyes:

B bacon, toms, mush, beans and wm toast

L mexican chicken wrap with cheese and salad (10 syns and hexa) potato wedges sprinkled with chilli powder

T sw spag boulagnaise, sw eton mess (3 syns) disarrano and pepsi max 4.5 syns

syns for day 17.5 :sign0007:

have had a lovely day hope every body else has too xxx

will have to be mega good for the next few days if i am going to get a loss, fri was a calculated off plan meal sat was one of my emotional ones :confused: however the good out ways the bad this week so i am not going to worry to much xxxx

take each day as it comes and dont beat yourself up if you have a slip up just accept it and start afresh, none of us are perfect and if you get too wound up about every little hic up you will be tempted to give up. very good luck to you.

take each day as it comes and dont beat yourself up if you have a little slip up just accept it and start again none of us are perfect . very good luck to you

Im sure you did lots of walking today to make up for those 2.5 extra measly syns ;)

Your shopping sounds fab hun, and I'm pretty sure those few extra syns won't count because of all the walking you've done ;)

So sorry to hear about your grandad's friend :bighug:

Morning Mandy

I like your reasoning behind having to buy a couple
of new tops as you had to collect your glasses :giggle:
perfectly reasonable excuse if you ask me
the tops sound lovely Mandy
and go girl getting that gym in before work
:eek: puts me to shame :D

Can I add another 4-letter words into the mix....................diet and save!!!!!! :8855: Hate the word diet and always say plan and can't save for toffee as there is always something that needs, fixing or renewing or one of the 3 who still live at home want some money to tide them over til payday.................how come they always forget to repay it or it comes in slowly????? Just a push-over really aren't I?

Hi Mandy; been away from minis for a bit and just catching up. Hope you are good :bighug: xxx

Hey Mandy, love it, colours of the tops sound lovely as do the tops themselves, why not I say we all deserve a treat and Yours is definitely a treat yourself shop :giggle:.....must remember to leave my glasses there next time I go, it's worth a second visit anytime :giggle:
Funnily enough I woke in a bright and breezy mood today too, it must be spring in the air (my favourite season) and as for those 2.5 extra syns, *pah* that will be well gone now with all the extra walking hun.
Have a lovely day sweetie :bighug: xxxx

well that was a busy day, went the gym, walked the dog, made soup and went to work :D

pretty good day all round

food for today

B bacon tom mushrooms and toast x3 hexb plus 3 syns

L scan bran x 4 with low low cheese spread hexa fruit salad and ff greek yog (5 syns)

T turkey curry with rice crumble yog (1 syn)

S plums as 3, banana packet of quavers (4 syns)

total for the day 13 syns

plan for tomorrow

B banana, plumbs, ff greek yog

L salmon salad sandwich, carrot coriander and ginger soup crumble yog (1 syn hexb )

T pork steak, sw wedges broccli, carrots

will update tomorrow evening , was going to catchup on diaries but bed is calling :sigh:

night night, will catch up with you all tomorrow xxxx

Back