how do you lose 2 thirds of your self?

Morning Mandy!!! :)

2 more get ups till Puppy day!! I can't wait!!!

We are setting up the new Curvys challenge that will run up till the jubilee.

I am trying to decide what I want as my target, I want to give it a huge push before summer!!

Hope your well Hunny??! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

ohh two sleeps sugar, how exciting xxxx

I will pop along to the curvi thread dropped out this month cos was doing so badly :cry:

but i am not giving up xxxx

:wavey: morning my lovely friend. Join the curvies for this challenge then huni. You are back in the zone and it will help keep you motivated as they are all so lovely :D I wish I could join but as my scales don't move i'd fail :giggle: I can lose inches though :D xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hiya Mandy - food looked great for yesterday. Hope you're having a great day xxx

Hi Mandy, just been catching up on your diary, sounds like you had a great time in Manchester! :). Well done on your loss last week, I bet you are chuffed! Also, thanks for reminding me to drink more water, I have been mainly drinking cider lately and must get back to my water lol!!

Hope you have had a fab day, xxx

grrrrrr i have come home from work this evening and both hubby and son are in bad moods :eek:

beginning with hubby having a go at me in the car on the way home :sigh:
so i have had a yell, so I am now in the wrong, suggested to teen that he might like to do some house work while he is off espcially as he has invited his girlfriend round for tea tomorrow while i am at work. he is now slamming around cos won't have time in the morning as he wants to go to the gym and is meeting her at 11.00 am. and feels i should do it before i go to work :rolleyes:

so i am off to bed to sulk and leave them to it :D

hope you have all had a good day xxxx

Aww hun, :bighug: I am glad you had a yell at them, and good that you're going to bed, let them sort themselves out, they are more than capable sweetie and if they're not ...tough then :giggle:.
Sweet dreams lovely Mandy :hug99: xxxx

Last edited:
Glad to see you over in the Curvys challenge Hunny.

We are going to have Bumper losses on this challenge... I can feel it in my water!! ;-) lol xxx

broadsbean said:
:banana dancer::banana dancer: i have lost 4 lb today :banana dancer::banana dancer:

I am a trifle pleased with that xxx It feels good to be back in control :D

been to the gym this morning and off to work in a bit :D

hope every body is having a good day xxxx

Yeah.... Your certainly back with a Bang Hunny!! :)

WELL DONE!! Xx

Afternoon Mandy. Hope you're having a better day now. Blimey - boys sound such hard work, selfish and they expect mum to do everything! Hope you won that battle :bighug: xxx

Amazing well done!xx

:woohoo: go you :winner: knew you could do it, we are back on it girl and we won't stop till we drop lol
Good to see you joined the curvy challenge, like Sugar I have a good feeling about this one, I think when it starts getting near spring and summer we shake all the winter cobwebs away and look towards those summer clothes...I can't wait.

Have a good day at work, ignore the grumpies and catch you later lovely, well done again you star !!:hug99: xxxxx:bighug: xxxxx

Well done, that is an awesome loss! :) :) :) xxx

:wow: wtg Mandy - fantastic loss :)

Your teen sounds very much like my boys at times, sit around waiting for me to do everything, and when I ask them to make sure stuff is done before they go to work, suddenly they don't have enough time to do it!!!!!!! Mind you, to be fair, its usually my youngest that is the selfish one who seems to look only after himself :( I put it down to age as the older 2 are more considerate................but that came with age, so hopefully your teen will develop a thoughtful side .....................eventually :giggle:

Back