how do you lose 2 thirds of your self?

Hi mandy :)

Think its about a year since I last caught up with you.

Hope your ok x

hello welcome back :D

hope your doing well honey xxxxx

Hey sweetie, glad you had a good hol and the menfolk behaved :giggle:, bah to the nasty chest infection, typical isn't it go away for a break come back ill, well the menfolk can look after you seeing as they managed so well with the house lol

Hope you're having a lovely Sunny Sunday sweetie :hug99: xxxx

ok, think i am more or less caught up with you all :D

now to keep with you all again :rolleyes:
ended up going up for a nap this afternoon not something i am prone too but felt so yuck and sorry for myself :cry: a bit brighter now though

meal plan for tomorrow :D

B 30g allbran with semi skimmed milk (hexa and b) 1/2 grapefruit

L carrot and BNS soup (HM) mango chunks and a banana

T lean steak, baked potato, corn on the cob and mixed salad flora (4 syns) onion relish (4 syns) muller yog

S pear

nas squash at least 2 lts :eek:

also aiming to do 2 hours exercise if my chest has settled

excited to be back on plan :D

Morning Mandy, hope you're feeling a bit better today hunni :bighug:

Have a lovely day, hope you're not back to work just yet :hug99: xxxx

lucky enough not back to work until tomorrow kally, felt yuck when i got up this morning but feeling much better now drunk loads and had a really long walk with the dog.

i have a batch of BNS and carrot soup on the stove, have no real sense of smell and can really smell garlic, so wondering if i might of over done it xxx:eek:
plan is to have it for lunch for the next few days :D so if i have people will be avoiding me won't they :giggle:

sneaky peek at the scales not good this morning:( but at least it has focused my mind not sure i will be brave enough to wi on weds, as looks like i have gained all 8 lb i have lost since starting group :cry:

classic me this never have a small gain always a big one, have gp appointment tomorrow so may discuss my thyroid levels. they are boderline low, so might benefit from a low dose of thyroxine to boost them. think the lack of exercise might have impacted aswell. But like i said i know why, i had a good holiday and i can lose that by the end of the month :D

100% all the way this week :D

Evening Mandy............don't know about you but a gain that I can explain away is always easier to accept than one that I can't explain. You will soon have that off now you are back on plan and being organised will help enormously :)

Hi Mandy, sounds like you had a lovely holiday, and don't worry about any gain you will have that off in no time! Xxx

Good morning, Have a great day! X

home from work:sigh: and feeling a bit pants :cry: chest is really tight and my voice is almost gone. althogh i have to say its so husky i could probably set up my own dodgy phone line.:giggle:

will have to syn up some lockets and the dose of night nurse i have just taken, have slept really poorly the last couple of days cos coughing so much, i am soooooooooooooo tierd :4635:

off to bed now, meal plan in place for the morning :D

B scrambled egg, mushroom amd tomato on toast

L carrot BNS soup banana, mango

T beef stir fry ( left over ) muller yog

will catch up with everybody in the morning xxxx

Back