how do you lose 2 thirds of your self?

huggles lovely lady :bighug: you are not at all pathetic. Bingeing and emotional eating is hard to crack. You will though. :D I try to work out why I did it write it down and move on. If you dwell on it and beat yourself up it lasts longer, consider it a blip and just keep going sweetie :bighug: xxxxxxxx

Hi Mandy, just popping in to find out how your day went and find out that you are missing.............are you in work today? Whatever you have been doing I hope you have had a good day :) xx

thank you everybody, i haven't run away just worked most of the weekend :eek:

got caught by euromania last night so never made it onto my diary yesterday, 9 hours yesterday, 13 today, i must be mad :eek:
it was 29.5 c on the ward today the poor patients were melting

will pop in with a proper update tomorrow off to bed now xxxx

Morning lovely, poor you and poor patients, I really don't envy you.

Hope you have a magnificent Monday hunni and it's a little less hot for you all :hug99: xxx

no work today, have a bit off an in off thing going till the weekend and then i am working allllllll weekend , the joys of nursing :giggle:

haven't gone anywhere near the scales since i totally lost the plot, and the control of my binge eating. I know what upset me if i am being honest with myself and it is related to my counselling session :sigh:

two things really one we have made the decision to stop them as we both feel i am ok to go alone, I think my subconcious decided to put that to the test:confused: and actually just proved to me that i can do this cos i got my self out of it in days instead of in months or even years as has happened in the past.

She also challanged me to tackle the interference my mum tends to make in my marriage, she has made me see a few things about are relationship that need to change and only i can do it. I think my brother and sister are in for a shock cos i take most of the responsibility for the older members of the family.
Its silly things really but it causes me to get stressed:rolleyes:
not sure how to tackle this problem, its mostly petty family stuff i love my mum and know she loves me but somehow i have to make her understand her effect on me :(

while writing this i have had my ear chewed off for something my brother has failed to do,

so my plan quite simply face the music due to work and being ill i have only been to sw once in may so i am going to do a rejoin, start again sort of things :D
off duty for june is sorted and i am off or on a late every weds so no excuses, no messing around i am aiming at a 100% month for june not setting any goals as such cos don't need that pressure at the moment just want to see how much weight i can lose in that month

i have climbed out of the doldrums and am back in positive mode :D

!00% june here i come :talk017:

You can do it!! We all can , get the willpower and lets get rid of this horrible excess weight and look forwad to happier healthier lifestyles, wishing you all the best with your weightloss journey!! :) xxx

no work today, have a bit off an in off thing going till the weekend and then i am working allllllll weekend , the joys of nursing :giggle:

haven't gone anywhere near the scales since i totally lost the plot, and the control of my binge eating. I know what upset me if i am being honest with myself and it is related to my counselling session :sigh:

two things really one we have made the decision to stop them as we both feel i am ok to go alone, I think my subconcious decided to put that to the test:confused: and actually just proved to me that i can do this cos i got my self out of it in days instead of in months or even years as has happened in the past.

She also challanged me to tackle the interference my mum tends to make in my marriage, she has made me see a few things about are relationship that need to change and only i can do it. I think my brother and sister are in for a shock cos i take most of the responsibility for the older members of the family.
not sure how to tackle this problem, its mostly petty family stuff i love my mum and know she loves me but somehow i have to make her understand her effect on me :(

while writing this i have had my ear chewed off for something my brother has failed to do,

so my plan quite simply face the music due to work and being ill i have only been to sw once in may so i am going to do a rejoin, start again sort of things :D
off duty for june is sorted and i am off or on a late every weds so no excuses, no messing around i am aiming at a 100% month for june not setting any goals as such cos don't need that pressure at the moment just want to see how much weight i can lose in that month

Knowing what caused the lapse is half the battle. Then you can work on sorting it out, never easy but so necessary. My mum offloads on me about my older brother cos he is just so rude and nasty to mum she's scared to speak to him. I find it so hard to be supportive and not just tell her to take it up with him. Doesn't make my life any easier though.

It's great you got yourself back on an even keel within days and that your ready to battle the weight loss demons so convincingly once again. Here's to an excellent June for both of us. :D

Great to hear your back in a positive mood Mandy

Family issues are always tough aren't they your damned
if you do and your damned if you don't anyway I hope
you do manage to have that talk with your mum

broadsbean said:

Your post is sounding really positive Hunny, like your going to be making some definate changes in your life.

We all fall off the wagon (you helped me get back on after I was poorly) and we are all here to support each other get back on!! :)

I will join you in the 100% June challenge Hunny!! :)

Xxxxxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ooo, I like the idea of a 100% June!! I might have to join you! But can I just check, cider doesn't count, right??! :D. Only joking!

Seriously, sounds like you have a good plan there, and I know you will do it!! :). I might still join you, once I get half term out of the way, as I'll never be able to have a sober week off school!! Xxxx

Hi Mandy, loving your positivity :)

Before you beat yourself up about what you haven't done look at how much you have done.........getting yourself out of the doldrums so quickly is a huge change and you managed to do it on your own.........shows how far you have come and that you are stronger than you realise :):)

I would join you on your 100% June, but Mick and I go away in our tent on 16th June and tho I would love to say I will remain on plan...........I somehow think I may not :giggle:.............can I be 100% for 3/4 of the month?????............will that work???

Evening Mandy, hope you've had a good day..........at least it's a bit cooler now :)

well that wasn't as bad as i expected :eek: 6lb on since the beginning of may, in a month that included a holiday, steroids and a total loss of control, food wise.
i am a trifle relieved, just goes to show that facing the music is never as bad as you thought leaves me with a net loss of 1lb in 8 weeks but hey i am back in control :D

now if i am really good and manage my 100% june challange that 6 will be gone hopefully with 6 of its mates, thats what i am going to aim :D

off to do a bigggggggggggg shop asda and costco so will catch up with everybody later.

Thats not too bad at all, and Im sure you can make a pretty big dent in that gain next week, Well done for going back to class :D

Back