how do you lose 2 thirds of your self?

:woohoo: Mandy, back on track and in the zone..........with that attitude you can do anything.........xxxxxxx

broadsbean said:
well that wasn't as bad as i expected :eek: 6lb on since the beginning of may, in a month that included a holiday, steroids and a total loss of control, food wise.
i am a trifle relieved, just goes to show that facing the music is never as bad as you thought leaves me with a net loss of 1lb in 8 weeks but hey i am back in control :D

now if i am really good and manage my 100% june challange that 6 will be gone hopefully with 6 of its mates, thats what i am going to aim :D

off to do a bigggggggggggg shop asda and costco so will catch up with everybody later.

That's not too bad at all Mandy and it will be gone in a heart beat!

Heres to 100% June!! :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's most definitely not bad at all Mandy, you can make a good dent in that at next wi :D

Hope the shopping went well and you have a good day today xxx

Hello lovely, a loss is a loss big or small it's in the right direction....you will get them 6 blighters gone and at least 6 more in June I'm sure of it...so well done my lovely and just keep on doing what you've been doing...you're amazing :hug99: xxx

i have had a deadly day of risk management, health and safety, divisional and senior nurse meetings :eek: 10 hours of meetings :eek: it has to count as the day from hell :rolleyes:

I am a nurse, i look after people !!!!!!! I don't sit in 10 hrs of meetings :confused:

my shopping yesterday cost £278 :eek::eek::eek::eek:

on the plus side my fridge, freezer and cupboards are full so will only need to do small shops for the rest of the month or at least thats what hubby says :giggle:

group yesterday was interesting i surprised my self, was really nervous going, shaking and nauseous but was determined not to give in to it, i had contacted kerrie my consultant and she was really supportive both prior to the meeting and when i arrived. it was a jubilee party type group and i paired up with another lady i have never met, to play some silly games i never thought i would get so involved in a room full of strangers :rolleyes: i even managed to win the quiz thing:confused: I can honestly say i enjoyed myself :D:D:D

food was always destined to be a bit odd today cos of the meetings, it was a lunch provided day, but i tried hard to minimise the damage

the plan for tomorrow is :

B boiled egg, 2 slices ww toast banana (hexb)

L pasta salad, with pepper, onion, sweetcorn and carrot light mayo and mustard ( 4.5 syns)

T pork chop, baked pot and salad flora light (5 syns) strawberries dipped in choc philli (4 syns )

S cherries mango

planned syns 9.5, will update any others :D total syns for the day 14:D

off to try catching up with everybody xxxx

Last edited:
:woohoo: Mandy .... so much achieved by going to your group :) and a room of strangers are just friends you have not met yet :) I'm really pleased for you that you were able to silence your inner demons in order to go to the group and even more so the fact that you enjoyed it :):)
That must have given you a huge boost :)

See didn't I say you were amazing...well done you :woohoo: what a huge achievement :bighug: xxx

:bighug: you are just amazing Mandy. You were so nervous about going to group, but you did it, you got involved and played the games. I'm really pleased for you :D

Popping in to say hi. Well done on getting to group hon xxx

I have had a really busy day :eek: gym, doggy walk, house work, tea with the parents, chat with daughter on the phone and now a long night worrying as teen has gone out to his collage leaving dinner and then on to town :eek: suspect this is going to be a long night :rolleyes:

It has been a good day though, food 100% on track just edited for my slight changes :D

plan for tomorrow (early shift 7-3)

B branflakes with sk milk (hexa and b) banana activa ff yog

L asparagus soup strawberries and mango

T chicken, sw wedges salad, cherry eton mess (3 syns)

need to add some more syns as i am planning to stay at the higher end and need to work in some exercise

will update changes during the day xxxx

Back