how do you lose 2 thirds of your self?

Really pleased to see your post Mandy and sounds like you are having a nice relaxing break bimbling along :) Hope the calves feel better tomorrow :):) shame about the weather but at least you are away from home and all the mundane day to day stuff :)

Happy Wednesday :D x

the sun has been out today :D have had a lovely long walk along the beach and a climb back up the hill :rolleyes: think we have managed to tire the dog out
hope everybody is well xxx

Sounds great Mandy :) You sure its just the dog that is tired out after all that exercise???? :):):)

well last night tonight and then home tomorrow :sigh: still got 10 days off and it's daughters graduation on wedensday.
been to the cyder farm today and its definetly a case of least said soonest mended :break_diet::7834: sampling room, had to try obviously !!!!!!!!!

weather not been too bad today seem to have missed the rain, but it has set in now and apparrently will stay all night. weather looking pants for journey home but there is no hurry so we will just take our time :D

will catch up with everybody over the weekend and looking forward to really giving this a good go again. feeling relaxed and settled at the moment, and trying to be positive xx hope every body is safe and well and not being affected too much by the weather xxxx

Hi Mandy, you certainly sounding relaxed...........and that's what holidays are for to go off the tails a tad. Hope the drive home isn't too horrendous :):) xx

Hi Mandy just getting caught up on here. Was just thinking everything was fab for you with weight coming off and Your daughter getting her job and graduating than back down to earth with a bump with your colleagues poor son. Hope they are both OK.

Your holiday sounds fab and I tust the cider didn't give you a bad head. Looking forward to catching up properly when you're back. :D

thought it was time to update my diary, its been a hectic couple of weeks.
holiday,daughters graduation, family drama, Its certainly been eventful. The plan has definetly not featured much:sigh:

graduation was not quite what i expected but I enjoyed it. that moment when i first saw daughter in her cap and gown was very emotional. I nearly burst with pride watching her recieve her degree was even better. The day didn't pan out quite like i wanted it too, lots of reasons but it's done now :rolleyes:

It's all systems go now cos she is moving to munich, her job is for eurocopter, as an avionic systems engineer :eek:. Works out to about £33,000 per annum plus bonuses so she really has done well, its more than i earn after 26 yrs of nursing !!!!!!!. Her flight is booked for the 29th (my birthday) and hopefully a flat will be sorted this weekend. She has to get rid of all her furniture, sort out all her stuff and flat. Its going to be busy.:D

No always coped aswell as i should over the last few weeks, felt a slight return to the position i found my self in last year anxiety and panic attack wise :eek: but i refuse to go back there and are fighting it.
Once daughter is on that plane, i am hoping things will start to settle down. Hopefully my mother will calm down and stop eing so bloody minded. hubby and mother have fallen out and are refusing to speak to each other :eek:
They are so alike stubborn and unforgiving so i don't see this ending well :cry:
I feel a bit stuck in the middle, which is not somewhere i want to be

I really need to get my head together and start again cos at the moment i am going nowhere i know how to do this, i know i can do it but am back in my failure head space, want to bury my head in the sand and pretend i am not fat.

I am not going to do that i am going to carry on trying, think i am going to wipe my history and start again. not really sure what i want to do :confused:

sorry to be so rambly xxxxx

Oh Mandy :bighug:I'm sorry to hear you've been having problems. But as you're so busy and now adding stressed on top of it all I'm not really surprised SW isn;t at the forefront of your mind.

But the main thing is you're still trying and that is the main thing. We will all get there eventually just you and I are taking the scenic route and revisiting the bits we thought were particularly good into the bargain.

Good to see you back posting cos I know how hard that can be after a setback. :D

Morning lovely Mandy
Lots of hugs to you ....you can do this hun

Isn't it wonderful when the old offspring fall
on there feet like that your daughters job seems
brilliant....my son is the same earns four times what
I do that's what a proper university education does for them

ok normal service has een restored (well nearly):D

eased back into the Gym this morning with a nice 50 min workout, which left me feeling really good :whacky068:
need to use up the freezer contents for the next week until pay day, so food wise it won't be perfect but i am going to be eating mindfully. Avoiding the picking in between meals planning to write it all down, so i can keep an eye on it.

so today Monday 16th

B egg on toast (wm toast)

L chicken salad, tsp mayo, fresh apricots

T Diet fanta sweet and sour pork (onions, peppers, carrots) Boiled rice

2 lts water

Hello lovely Mandy....I am so in awe of you ...you have so much going on with your life and a lot of it not as good as it should be....before I go any further well done to your daughter, you must be so proud and :wow: great wages and well deserved after all her hard work at Uni ....all this is down to you and hubby with everything you instilled in your kids...I am sick of people saying you can't blame parents for how their kids turn out ...yes you can!!! if you put in the effort you get the results in the long run, through the good and bad times, never give up and always support and they will reward you and you are now reaping your rewards...you too Kally by the way :hugh99: .....and yet you still manage to be a good friend to everyone, supporting each and everyone one of us ...thank you my lovely friend for being here for me the last couple of weeks, I really appreciate it so much :bighug:

Leave your Mum and hubby to sort out their differences, just carry on loving them both and don't allow either to drag you into their argument hun they are grown ups now and need to sort it out themselves xx

Have a good day hun and well done for getting back to the gym, you looked lovely in your picture on FB at Becca's gradutation, you can really see how proud you are of her and rightly so and I bet she is of you too :hug99:

Your daughters job sounds fab, and you must be so, so proud, because I know I certainly am, and it is a lovely feeling isn't it?

I think I found you on FB, so have just sent you a friend request x

Evening Mandy, sorry to hear you having a few problems, but with your determination not to let them succeed I am sure you will soon have put them back where they belong.

Your daughter's new job sounds fantastic :) I bet you just burst with pride seeing her in her cap and gown :) My son didn't want to go to his graduation and neither did Mick when he finished nursing, so I was denied seeing them get their degrees :(

I've not been very focused this lat little while either, since my holiday in May actually, then we were away again in June and just come back from Scotland and am having a family bbq on Sat, so not going to worry about my plan til Monday.................sounds reasonable doesn't it????

Take care Mandy xx

Back