how do you lose 2 thirds of your self?

Wow Mandy you're so fired up with enthusiasm it's infectious. And you're so worth it. Love your idea of just going for each small loss at a time rather than the big (scary) picture. Think that's why the WMR challenges are good. You pick a weight and have a set timescale to aim for. I'm trying to keep only that in my mind for the next 10 wks. I really want to get that target though. We'll get there together. :D

Happy Birthday Mandy xxxx

And, wishing your daughter a safe trip, and a happy and successful new life in Germany xxxx

Happy birthday Mandy, have a lovely day and I hope you get spoilt, tho I'm sure it will be hard saying goodbye to your daughter........but Christmas Markets in Germany now will be tempting as you will have some cheap lodgings :):) xx

well daughter has arrived safely in germany new life embarked on :D

temp lodgings till the 27 th of aug and then moves into her flat with a couple of others xx

i have only cried once :rolleyes: cos at the end of the day it is a fantastic opportunity and nothing to be sad about

so hopefully all the drama of the next few weeks should be over and life can go back to normal. time to concentrate on me :eek:

get today out of the way and the small issue of a bottle of wine and then i am in total plan mode, the shopping is done and lots of healthy stuff in the cupboards and i am committed to writing every thing down again

strangly i am quite excited :rolleyes:

thank you for the lovely birthday wishes xxxxx

Food looks fantastic Mandy :D

I'm going to sound stupid now, but what does radish taste like? All I remember of radishes is Fraggle Rock for some reason :giggle:

broadsbean said:
please excuse my quiteness at the moment i have become an olympics junkie :eek:

keep getting really involved, do you think screaming at the telly can count as body magic:giggle:

i will catch up soon xxx

If you're jumping up and down too (like me) then yes! :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've not watched any of the olympics yet, but Chris is hooked.

Hope you're having a good week so far xxx

Hello lovely, I want to be an Olympic junkie as I have always loved them but hubby has a new xbox 360 and I can't get near the TV and as soon as I can I am too knackered so have to just click on the olympic app as often as I can lol

Enjoy lovely and speak to you soon :hug99: xxxx

Morning Mandy

Are you watching this mornings track events ;)

no cos work got in the way 2 fab days and i have worked them :mad:

its just not right :giggle:

busy days as well ended up doing a 16 hour shift yesterday and a 13 hr one today have tomorrow off though to recover and catch up with you all, and maye watch a little olympics :D

Back