how do you lose 2 thirds of your self?

good morning all, today is not going to be a good day, it is going to involve alcohol :eek: I have protected my food by making a syn free chilli with baked pots and salad. everybody is having SW tea :D

Its all my sisters fault she is home for the weekend and always leads me astray :giggle:

can't drink much because i am in work at 7 am in the morning xxx

hope you are all having a lovely weekend xxxx

Hey Mandy, how are you? Sorry I've been MIA, but I think I've sorted myself out now and am rearing to go! How are you getting on?? Speak soon sweets, xxxxx

wow i didn't realise how long it was since i last updated :eek:

I am pleased to report that my overall weight loss for oct is ............12 lb :talk017: have to say i am quite pleased with that:D

now to repeat it in nov :giggle:

I have finely got brave and joined a new gym so am back on track there too xxxx I have been today and am going again on sat and have a PT training session for mon set up :eek:

Bit scared of that one lol xxxx

have to catch up with you all now, sorry it has taken me so long :eek: Life sometimes just runs away doesn't it xxxxxxx

broadsbean said:
wow i didn't realise how long it was since i last updated :eek:

I am pleased to report that my overall weight loss for oct is ............12 lb :talk017: have to say i am quite pleased with that:D

now to repeat it in nov :giggle:

I have finely got brave and joined a new gym so am back on track there too xxxx I have been today and am going again on sat and have a PT training session for mon set up :eek:

Bit scared of that one lol xxxx

have to catch up with you all now, sorry it has taken me so long :eek: Life sometimes just runs away doesn't it xxxxxxx

Well done sweets, 12lbs, that's bloody amazing!!! :D.

And well done for sorting out a new gym as well, it is sooo daunting walking into a new place isn't it?! Glad to hear you are doing so well! Xxx

Merry Christmas Mandy and a Happy New Year lovely xxx:hug99:xxx

Happy New Year lovely Mandy xxx:hug99:xxx :new_year: xxx

Hi Mandy! I'm back for good and see that you're still doing really well. So proud of you! I am updating my diary regularly so if you need any new positive thoughts then come and read :)

Wishing you all the best for 2013 x

*waves* Hey Mandy, I've just come back to minis but nearly everyone seems to have gone awol :(

Hope you are doing okay and will pop back on here when you can xxx:bighug:

Back