How do you plan to celebrate getting to goal?

Caz

Repeat Offender
Well the title says it all really, just wondering how people plan to celebrate getting to goal?

Personally, I'm planning a holiday for the summer, which I should be at goal for, hopefully! So that's a big reward and motivation. So is buying a whole new wardrobe, which is my other real motivator. Think I might go for a personal shopping experience, let them help me pick clothes to fit my new body shape... Seeing as my current 'shape' is just big lump!

So, what have you got planned?

I think I will plan a weekend away for me and OH ( without the kids). It will be a shopping trip suitably disguised as a naughty weekend away lol x

buy a beautiful dress, go out and get loads of photos taken, then get a massive tattoo on my thigh!

A new wardrobe!! I can't wait to walk into river island and not worry that they only go upto a 16/18

Then holiday in June and feel confident in a bikini!!

They all seem to be clothes related (well apart from the wedding but I'm sure that includes a big beautiful dress!) which is interesting. Think it'll be nice to finally buy whatever I WANT to buy in a style that I like at a reasonable price rather than whatever I find first that fits so I can get it done with as soon as possible!

I'm planning on going to egypt in the summer and if I'm at goal weight obviously a whole new wardrobe will be in order!!!

I know if I lose the weight I will be so happy and that in its self I think will be the biggest treat x

I've got a lovely bottle of champagne to open but who knows if I'll even want to pop that cork after all my hard work!

on clothes related, after putting some weight back on, some clothes still 'fit' but theres things that dont stretch that will not get on, and those are the ones that remind me im not where I want to be!
when I get my tattoo it wont look nice if I gain weight back and could be ruined by stretching out, so I just cannot gain again!

I really want a pair on these!
Galaxy Pink Leggings | Black Milk Clothing I think they're so lovely!

My boyfriend and I are also planning a trip to Florida in the Summer of 2014, and I'd really like to be able to wear some nice swimwear (Bikini or swimsuit, I don't mind!) and be able to treat myself to some lovely shorts and cute vest tops from what ever shops I'd like before we go, and raid Forver21 when we get there.

Funny you say that meoww, I'm having a tattoo done at the moment (should be finished on Saturday hopefully!) and when I was thinking about where to have it done I was limited a lot more because of my weight. I didn't want it on my thigh - no-one would see it, didn't want to sit there in short shorts and knew it would be ruined losing weight. Stomach was an obvious no no. In the end I went for my calf, which I think I would have gone for whatever my size but being overweight really does impact on so many things, more than you realise sometimes I think.

Being overweight does impact on a lot of things, when I was younger I wanted a tattoo on my stomach and then I got fat and that obviously didnt happen and probably never will because of the stretchers I have left over from my pregnancies, also boots I have trouble buying because of the size of my calf and rides at theme parks. The list goes on.....

When I get to goal I am going to go on a huge shopping spree because I will need a brand new wardrobe for my new body shape and then I am going to try and get the mother in law to babysit my children so I can take the hubby away for a dirty weekend hehehe

Haha that's a good one. I should really do that to. I hate my bf seeing me naked and hate dressing up. Lights are always off. Would love to be confident enough to get it all out again. Haha.

And I want to be skinny enough to west denim shorts, the shorter the better x x x

Haha that's a good one. I should really do that to. I hate my bf seeing me naked and hate dressing up. Lights are always off. Would love to be confident enough to get it all out again. Haha.

And I want to be skinny enough to west denim shorts, the shorter the better x x x

I'm exactly the same. Look forward to feeling happy and confident enough in myself to not have the lights off or stay covered up. I know my boyfriend understands and enjoys it all anyway but would like to look nice for him and not think about how I look now.

I'm exactly the same. Look forward to feeling happy and confident enough in myself to not have the lights off or stay covered up. I know my boyfriend understands and enjoys it all anyway but would like to look nice for him and not think about how I look now.

I don't mind getting it all out for the hubby and I know he finds me attractive but I want to get back to the way we used to be....dressing up and all that feeling sexy in nice underwear kinda thing :)

They all seem to be clothes related (well apart from the wedding but I'm sure that includes a big beautiful dress!) which is interesting. Think it'll be nice to finally buy whatever I WANT to buy in a style that I like at a reasonable price rather than whatever I find first that fits so I can get it done with as soon as possible!

Yep, there is a beautiful dress waiting for me :D parents have bought it, now just need to lose 4st by may to fit it :)

I have a stunning dress I want to get back into - size 10 and I'm currently size 18 Eek!

I don't mind getting it all out for Hubby too, but would prefer there to be less wobble lol

I am going to get a tattoo. I have never had one before, but I want something to remind me of what I can achieve, and everytime in life I think I will fail I will just have a look at my tattoo.

My way of celebrating will be that ill be a mummy for the first time.

That will be my reward for my hard work.

Last edited:
Back