How Do You Treat Yourself While On Cd?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by angeleyes, 10 May 2007 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. angeleyes

angeleyes Full Member

:p BEFORE I STARTED THE PLAN, I WOULD TREAT MYSELF BY HAVING A NICE MEAL AND A GLASS OF WINE.

I ALSO LIKED PICK A MIX ON THE RARE OCCASSION AND THE SUGARY COLA BOTTLES!!!

I WONDERING WHAT TO DO NOW AS A TREAT - GIVEN THAT I CANNOT 'EAT'

I JUST BOUGHT SOME NICE BATH STUFF AND HAD A NICE PAMPERING SHOWER.

JUST WONDERING - HOW EVERYONE ELSE TREATS THEMSELVES ON THE DIET???

Rallya likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MadamDotty

MadamDotty Back again!

Diet:
    The Harcombe Diet
    I always got something for me in the grocery shopping (as did DH if he did it - had him well trained :p ) whether it was a magazine, nice bubble bath or body products, flowers, just something. I then had a pressie or reward for each of my goals, not always big and expensive, but a trip to the theatre, a new DVD, a manicure and things like that.

If DH was cooking something that smelt particulary tempting, that was always my cue for a long hot soak in the bath, loads of bubbles and a good gossipy magazine.

4. lancslass53

lancslass53 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(26.27%)
    Diet:
    CD
    i have a nice hot bath and bit of pampering, when i get to goal though im going to treat myself to a new tattoo, ive got 2 others and maybe this year i will show off the one on bottom of my back :)

5. *Sarah*

*Sarah* Full Member

i treat myself with magazines, books, dvd's, nail varnish makeup and have a draw full of moisturisers, face creams, body butter, basically lots of pampering products! lol

6. Mrs Pink

Mrs Pink Banned

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I treat myself with a good book, peace and quiet, a big glass of fizzy water with ice cubes and LL flavourings - and a fag tsk tsk (One thing at a time!)
    Mrs P

7. Rallya

Rallya Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    My treat is 150g of walnuts about twice a week and a cappuchino at the coffee shop :D

Last edited: 10 May 2007
  8. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I treat myself to clothes, clothes & more clothes :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

but before i lost most of the weight i would relax in a lovely hot bath with candles & a good mag....xxx

9. jane

jane Opinionated

Diet:
    cambridge
    I treated my self to throwing out an item of clothing.
    I had some of the oldest worst fat-girl clothes in the world & was pathologically attached to them.As they had grown with me they aided my denial about my size.
    So as I lost weight I had a ritual throwing out .

It was the best treat I could have had.Seeing an empty hanger in the wardrobe etc & knowing I'd never wear it again.

Also I'm very mean & as a treat it cost nothing.
    Another thing we did was a country walk at the W/e

10. kazbro

kazbro jelly belly

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(11.58%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    most days it`s a warm bubbly bath [​IMG]
    and a mag but i probably get all of 10mins before my daughter wants to get in with me
    have treated my self to some face products
    yesterday i bought some trainers £4.50 asda bargain
    after i lose 2 stone i will get my hair done

ona day to day basis i just normall buy mags as a treat
    kaz :D

11. That's_So_Fetch

That's_So_Fetch Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Bubble Baths, Magazines, See friends ( i dont getto see them much), pampering, cook food for family (wierd i know),

erm.....

12. minime100

minime100 Full Member

oh GOD! Treating myself is something I have always done. B4 it would be a bottle of wine and nibbly food. Last weekend (to celebrate losing three stone and becos all my clothes were falling off, and I guess cos it was birthday) I bought:
    4 pairs shoes
    4 pairs of trousers
    4 tops
    2 handbags
    Pair jeans

When I say "bought" I mean good old mastercard!!!!! It has friction burns through overuse! After sticking to this diet for so long I figured I deserved a treat. When I get lighter I intend treating myself a hell of a lot more too!!!!!!

13. EmMUK

EmMUK Trying Hard!

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    22st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(12%)
    Diet:
    Tony Ferguson
    I use the bubble bath as a little treat. I also now buy myself a top or something cheap from the supermarket when I do the family's shopping, and of course buying smaller sizes keeps me motivated. and each stone is a prezzie of some sorts

3 - booked weekend away
    4 - outfit from fave shop
    5 - bike
    6 - wow haven't set one yet, should think about it

14. Misdee

Misdee Silver Member

i have set little treats. this week, when the scales go below 15stone, i am getting a new pair of pink crocs as my red ones are very worn.

when i reach under 14stone, i am getting my lip pierced.

when i reach my main BIG goal of size 12, I am getting a black GOSH hoodie from wags boutique.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.