How Do You Treat Yourself While On Cd?

angeleyes

:p BEFORE I STARTED THE PLAN, I WOULD TREAT MYSELF BY HAVING A NICE MEAL AND A GLASS OF WINE.

I ALSO LIKED PICK A MIX ON THE RARE OCCASSION AND THE SUGARY COLA BOTTLES!!!

I WONDERING WHAT TO DO NOW AS A TREAT - GIVEN THAT I CANNOT 'EAT'

I JUST BOUGHT SOME NICE BATH STUFF AND HAD A NICE PAMPERING SHOWER.

JUST WONDERING - HOW EVERYONE ELSE TREATS THEMSELVES ON THE DIET???

I always got something for me in the grocery shopping (as did DH if he did it - had him well trained :p ) whether it was a magazine, nice bubble bath or body products, flowers, just something. I then had a pressie or reward for each of my goals, not always big and expensive, but a trip to the theatre, a new DVD, a manicure and things like that.

If DH was cooking something that smelt particulary tempting, that was always my cue for a long hot soak in the bath, loads of bubbles and a good gossipy magazine.

i have a nice hot bath and bit of pampering, when i get to goal though im going to treat myself to a new tattoo, ive got 2 others and maybe this year i will show off the one on bottom of my back :)

i treat myself with magazines, books, dvd's, nail varnish makeup and have a draw full of moisturisers, face creams, body butter, basically lots of pampering products! lol

I treat myself with a good book, peace and quiet, a big glass of fizzy water with ice cubes and LL flavourings - and a fag tsk tsk (One thing at a time!)
Mrs P

My treat is 150g of walnuts about twice a week and a cappuchino at the coffee shop :D

Last edited:
I treated my self to throwing out an item of clothing.
I had some of the oldest worst fat-girl clothes in the world & was pathologically attached to them.As they had grown with me they aided my denial about my size.
So as I lost weight I had a ritual throwing out .

It was the best treat I could have had.Seeing an empty hanger in the wardrobe etc & knowing I'd never wear it again.

Also I'm very mean & as a treat it cost nothing.
Another thing we did was a country walk at the W/e

most days it`s a warm bubbly bath
177290dby40nw7o5.gif

and a mag but i probably get all of 10mins before my daughter wants to get in with me
have treated my self to some face products
yesterday i bought some trainers £4.50 asda bargain
after i lose 2 stone i will get my hair done

ona day to day basis i just normall buy mags as a treat
kaz :D

Bubble Baths, Magazines, See friends ( i dont getto see them much), pampering, cook food for family (wierd i know),

erm.....

oh GOD! Treating myself is something I have always done. B4 it would be a bottle of wine and nibbly food. Last weekend (to celebrate losing three stone and becos all my clothes were falling off, and I guess cos it was birthday) I bought:
4 pairs shoes
4 pairs of trousers
4 tops
2 handbags
Pair jeans

When I say "bought" I mean good old mastercard!!!!! It has friction burns through overuse! After sticking to this diet for so long I figured I deserved a treat. When I get lighter I intend treating myself a hell of a lot more too!!!!!!

I use the bubble bath as a little treat. I also now buy myself a top or something cheap from the supermarket when I do the family's shopping, and of course buying smaller sizes keeps me motivated. and each stone is a prezzie of some sorts

3 - booked weekend away
4 - outfit from fave shop
5 - bike
6 - wow haven't set one yet, should think about it

i have set little treats. this week, when the scales go below 15stone, i am getting a new pair of pink crocs as my red ones are very worn.

when i reach under 14stone, i am getting my lip pierced.

when i reach my main BIG goal of size 12, I am getting a black GOSH hoodie from wags boutique.

Back