• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

how do you use your syns?

:D Hi everyone,
I use my syns in the same way each day and just wondered how everyone used theirs?
I dont use them in my meals, I have a hot chocolate made with milk (milk from my HE) and cadburys hot choc is only 3 syns for the 3 spoonfulls.
I also have a merangue as a sweet with starwberrys.
So I tend to have 5 -6 syns a day. Does this sound ok ? x x
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Really felt like treating myself but sticking to my syns for the day, so today I've had.....
4 mikado sticks (2syns) before heading to the gym.... a curly wurly (6syns) after my tea (which was BNS and lentil curry (1syn) with sw chips and rice) and a mini ginger green and blacks (4syns) to have while watching eastenders !

I've enjoyed my syns big time today :)
I try and keep all mine for the week-end so as i can have me few pints.....:D

But i do alow myself a little pack of quavers now and again as there my favs.....:)

Gold Member
Mine are normally extras that I eat inbetween meals (ie- Quavers, Banana bread my son made today- don't know how many syns that had but had to guess)
I use mine for a bit of everything.
If I fancy some chocolate, then I have a curly wurly at 6 syns. Crisps I have Asda cheese curls at 3.5 syns, extra light mayo 0.5 syns a tbsp, 1oz cheese at 6 syns and tomato sauce (Asda smart price) 0.5 syns per tbsp.
I usually keep most of mine for an evening so i can look forward to them through the day and also not be tempted by anything through the day because i just think of what im planning to have that night whilst relaxing infront of the tv :D

I love chocolate so i usually always have either a curly wurly or a crunchy :D And then if i have enough syns left i sometimes have some weetabix! :D Infact im having a curly wurly now :D :D

Strutting her stuff
Butter, spread, cheese, mayo, sauces, chutney, pesto, bagels, proper bread, cereal bars, golden syrup porridge, flavoured cous cous, meat-free products, hot chocolate, dried fruit, seeds etc.
when you look at all the things we can have, this is not like a diet at all !!!! its fab!!!!! So far today I ve had 2 merangues crushed with fruit and yogurt yum yum and I'll have a chadburys hot choc later when kids are in bed!!!! mmmmmmmmmmmmm