How does everyone afford DC?

Discussion in 'Diet Chef' started by mumto4, 27 April 2010 Social URL.

1. mumto4

mumto4 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9.5lb(5.79%)
    Diet:
    LipoTrim
    Bit personal I know, but feeling so disheartned as I know that this kind of diet would work for me but it's nearly £200 a month PLUS fruit, veg etc. Why can't I be rich :sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. shep

shep Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.04%)
    Diet:
    I'm changin my lifestyle not dieting using CS
    Hi there I source my food elsewhere, you can get the soups and main meals direct from LWWF and also some supermarkets stock some of them as well. I dont use Diet Chef as I cant eat the granola or porridge and they wont sell it to me without these.

This might help but then QVC do some deals as well.;)

4. broxi

broxi ButtErFly

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(8.09%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi when I did it I honestly didn't find it too bad as its £190 for 5 weeks and I would spend that one shopping anyway. But it is cheaper from supermarkets.

5. Sheil

Sheil Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(21.72%)
    Diet:
    DC
    QVC Diet Chef TSV Next Monday

I know £190 sounds a lot of money but it works out at slightly less than £5.50 per day and i'm sure most people spend that much without realising it. I think it's well worth it as i've found it's the best diet i've ever been on, you really lose the weight and very rarely feel hungry. Yes, we all have bad days occasionally but it's easy to get back on the diet again.

QVC are having a DC Todays Special Value next Monday, 31st May. No idea what they are offering but worth a look.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.