How does everyone afford DC?

mumto4

Bit personal I know, but feeling so disheartned as I know that this kind of diet would work for me but it's nearly £200 a month PLUS fruit, veg etc. Why can't I be rich :sigh:

Hi there I source my food elsewhere, you can get the soups and main meals direct from LWWF and also some supermarkets stock some of them as well. I dont use Diet Chef as I cant eat the granola or porridge and they wont sell it to me without these.

This might help but then QVC do some deals as well.;)

Hi when I did it I honestly didn't find it too bad as its £190 for 5 weeks and I would spend that one shopping anyway. But it is cheaper from supermarkets.

QVC Diet Chef TSV Next Monday

I know £190 sounds a lot of money but it works out at slightly less than £5.50 per day and i'm sure most people spend that much without realising it. I think it's well worth it as i've found it's the best diet i've ever been on, you really lose the weight and very rarely feel hungry. Yes, we all have bad days occasionally but it's easy to get back on the diet again.

QVC are having a DC Todays Special Value next Monday, 31st May. No idea what they are offering but worth a look.

Back