Total Solution How does Exante and The Cambridge diet compare?

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Noodles76, 1 April 2014.

1. Noodles76

Noodles76 New Member

Hey all, I'm new to this site so please bare with me :D
    I was wondering how effective the Exante Total solution plan is compared to the Cambridge Diet? I did the CD many moons ago and I found it help me shed weight very quickly. I have been reading a few threads on the Exante plan and the weight loss some people have recorded only seems to be the same loss as you would get on a regular diet plan like Slimming World or Weight watchers? Anybody here have good results with Exante?
  2. Starlight

Starlight Well-Known Member

There's a sticky thread at the top of the page about how it compares.

It's the same as all the VLCDs around a stone a month. I don't think ive seen anyone on Exante with WW type losses
  3. Noodles76

Noodles76 New Member

Thank you :D I will give Exante a shot!
  4. lucyandsandy

lucyandsandy Well-Known Member

I have lost 1st 9lbs in six weeks, at weight watchers it took me double the time bit that is because I find it hard to control! Eliminating food has worked for me as I don't have to think about anything!
  5. binkytinks87

binkytinks87 Member

6. Diane1966

Diane1966 Well-Known Member

I prefer it to CD, its cheaper, tastes better and same losses. I've lost 1 stone in 9 days so i'm not complaining. Its easy to order and for me it means i don't have to go out late in the evening to collect products.