1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Total Solution How does Exante and The Cambridge diet compare?

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Noodles76, 1 April 2014 Social URL.

1. Noodles76

Noodles76 New Member

Hey all, I'm new to this site so please bare with me :D
    I was wondering how effective the Exante Total solution plan is compared to the Cambridge Diet? I did the CD many moons ago and I found it help me shed weight very quickly. I have been reading a few threads on the Exante plan and the weight loss some people have recorded only seems to be the same loss as you would get on a regular diet plan like Slimming World or Weight watchers? Anybody here have good results with Exante?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Starlight

Starlight Well-Known Member

There's a sticky thread at the top of the page about how it compares.

It's the same as all the VLCDs around a stone a month. I don't think ive seen anyone on Exante with WW type losses

4. Noodles76

Noodles76 New Member

Thank you :D I will give Exante a shot!

5. lucyandsandy

lucyandsandy Well-Known Member

I have lost 1st 9lbs in six weeks, at weight watchers it took me double the time bit that is because I find it hard to control! Eliminating food has worked for me as I don't have to think about anything!

6. binkytinks87

binkytinks87 Member

Cheaper!!!

7. Diane1966

Diane1966 Well-Known Member

I prefer it to CD, its cheaper, tastes better and same losses. I've lost 1 stone in 9 days so i'm not complaining. Its easy to order and for me it means i don't have to go out late in the evening to collect products.