1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

how does it work?

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by plussizebarbie, 10 May 2010 Social URL.

1. plussizebarbie

plussizebarbie Well-Known Member

hey guys, i'm thinking of trying celebrity slim, could anyone explain how it works to me, i.e what you're allowed a day, how many shakes etc?will be much appreciated!thanks xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. SilverSilph

SilverSilph Well-Known Member

Heya :)
    So far I'm on day 6. It consists of 2 shakes a day, a meal and three snacks.
    Snacks: 1/2 a medium apple or orange (I normally have 1 half for morning break and the other for afternoon break). evening snack can be a small amount of berries (strawberries, rasapberries etc) or a small hunk of cheese. You can also have nuts but I dont like em so..
    Dinner: Today I had a small fillet steak with shallots, button mushrooms and garlic sautéed in a small amount of olive oil, asparagus, japanese broccoli (like and asparagus/broccoli mix) and a very small rocket salad. Drizzled the steak with balsamic vinegar and salt and pepper.

Basically no carbs, no sugar, no snacks that aint allowed...
    I was gonna skip snacks but apparently the eating every 3 hours ups your metabolism and helps the weightloss....

Cant think of much else to tell ya, any questions? :p