how does it work?

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by plussizebarbie, 10 May 2010 Social URL.

1. plussizebarbie

plussizebarbie Full Member

Goal Weight:
    slim and save
    hey guys, i'm thinking of trying celebrity slim, could anyone explain how it works to me, i.e what you're allowed a day, how many shakes etc?will be much appreciated!thanks xx
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. SilverSilph

SilverSilph Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Heya :)
    So far I'm on day 6. It consists of 2 shakes a day, a meal and three snacks.
    Snacks: 1/2 a medium apple or orange (I normally have 1 half for morning break and the other for afternoon break). evening snack can be a small amount of berries (strawberries, rasapberries etc) or a small hunk of cheese. You can also have nuts but I dont like em so..
    Dinner: Today I had a small fillet steak with shallots, button mushrooms and garlic sautéed in a small amount of olive oil, asparagus, japanese broccoli (like and asparagus/broccoli mix) and a very small rocket salad. Drizzled the steak with balsamic vinegar and salt and pepper.

Basically no carbs, no sugar, no snacks that aint allowed...
    I was gonna skip snacks but apparently the eating every 3 hours ups your metabolism and helps the weightloss....

Cant think of much else to tell ya, any questions? :p
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.