How does this sound????

kymsey

On a journey !
Been doing slimming world for a while but thought I would give Extra Easy a go for the first time so how does this sound?? Breakfast: eggs, quorn sos and beans........ Lunch: 2 x ww bread + salad + tuna..... Dinner SW Wedges + chicken stuffed with light dairy lee triangle?? xx Milk for coffee xx

sounds lovely. Is your A section milk for coffee and your synning the cheese or are you splitting the a? what syns are you having. I would also have some veg with my dinner as 1/3 of your plate should be superfree foods.

I will be having plenty of veg with dinner, don't worry, the cheese I'm splitting but i'm finding it hard to believe this is ok!!:wave_cry:

I know i am starting ee today i will be amazed if i lose weight lol xx

That's just how I feel I find it really hard to get my head round! Can you tell me the principles of it xx (just so that I HAVE got it right....lol...) xxx

I only joined last night but made th leader go over and over it lol.
Its free foods from either red or green days, she said its not essential but if you fill 1/3 of your plate with superfree food this will boost your loss. 1x A and 1xB and 5-15 syns per day. If the syns are different for red/green you take the lower syn value. Thats basically it. xx

looks yummy enjoy your day xx

Back