How Far Are You From Goal?

I have only just rejoined SW so haven't set a definite target as of yet. My aim is approx 6stone but I will set my proper target when I've started to shed some pounds :) first stop... Club 10!

I am 2st 11lbs (39lbs) from my first goal (20st exactly and 50lbs lost total) and 10st 11lbs (151lbs) from my ultimate goal.

A long way, but I am ready for the journey.

I still have 3 stone 10lb at least to loss. Its going really slow iv lost 1st 8lb most weeks im only losing 1lb thats me eating 1200 cals a day. Im happy with this though as I have given myself until September next year for going on holiday. If I keep losing 1lb a week by the 25th June that will be a 4stone total and ill be able to start buying my new holiday clothes :)

Hi all,

I started a diet four weeks ago and have lost 10 pound so far. I think for me I need someone there to motivate me.

Start weight; 18.14
Weight now; 18.4
Goal weight; 13stone. (I think)

Remember who won the hare and tortoise race! well done - you're going into the new year as a new person - inspirational! Good luck

hi - you've done really well to lose that much especially at this time or year - hope you're getting lots of motivation here - I'd be happy to keep in touch and perhaps we could motivate one another? Good luck!

well done - I know what you mean when the weight loss slows down - sometimes I change things when that happens to me - I seem to get into a rut and then I get a bit casual about portion size fat content and even kid myself by 'forgetting' some of the stuff I've eatenb - would it be worth keep a diary of everything you eat for say a week and see if there's an 'hidden' stuff in there? Or maybe ringing the changes and look for interesting tasty stuff that you really fancy - someone gave me a good tip - suggesting that I plan a week's menu for all meals and snacks and do the weekly shop - esy to say harder to do I know but it did help me when I did it. Good luck!

good luck - I hope you did ok over the holiday season - it's hard isn't it - so don't bear yourself up if you had a gain - it's the new year - a new start - make this your year - I hope it's going to be mine too!!

upndown said:
Remember who won the hare and tortoise race! well done - you're going into the new year as a new person - inspirational! Good luck

Thank you, if it was me you were replying to! I sacrificed a few pounds in order to enjoy Christmas, but am back on the road to target now. Slow and steady does indeed win the race (I've got no choice, being a physical wreck, lol). :) xx

Thank you, if it was me you were replying to! I sacrificed a few pounds in order to enjoy Christmas, but am back on the road to target now. Slow and steady does indeed win the race (I've got no choice, being a physical wreck, lol). :) xx

Stick with it Tracy we will get there hun - 10lbs will be off in no time. x

just starting out - with SW - love the concept

Back