How Far Are You From Goal?

I'm more or less halfway there. I've lost almost 6st (half a pound to go) and I have around another 6st to lose to get to a healthy BMI. :)

Started at 260, currently at 220, and want to get to 130. 30% of the way!

Right at the beginning! In an ideal world I want 2st off but would be happy with 1st 7lb. Good luck everyone xxx

I'm more or less halfway there. I've lost almost 6st (half a pound to go) and I have around another 6st to lose to get to a healthy BMI. :)
Wow that is brilliant, I so need to be you.

I am 5 stone from my goal or in food language a lot of chocolate, cake, wine and takeaways

Wow Tracy and Saz very well done. Feel free to impart any words of wisdom to me. I would especially like to know any tips related to chocolate addiction, My Husband says that when I get my mitts on chocolate and start eating it I get a glazed look like he's seen on heroin addicts.

Wow Tracy and Saz very well done. Feel free to impart any words of wisdom to me. I would especially like to know any tips related to chocolate addiction, My Husband says that when I get my mitts on chocolate and start eating it I get a glazed look like he's seen on heroin addicts.

Unfortunately (well fortunately for me!) I don't really have a sweet tooth so cant help you there. But do find if i ever get a craving for sweet I have a hifi bar and a mullerlight with some fruit (usually choc orange or strawberry for me)

But the picture you have created in my mind is hilarious... that doesn't help i know!! ;)

I'm an unrepentant chocolate addict too, lol. My tip is to not try to give it up completely, because that way lies disaster! Like Another Tracy, I allow myself a chocolate treat every night (Malteaser Teaser bar, 186 cals!) and it keeps me on the straight and narrow. :) xx

Lexie that's an amazing achievement!

I can't remember what stage I was at when I last posted on this thread! Like Lexie, my goal weight has changed many times as I lost weight, with a start weight of 21st 7lbs. For now, I've left my goal at 10st 7lbs, as that's the heaviest I'd want to be. But for now I'm just over 9st, so need to put a bit back on over Christmas and try not to lose it again! Never, ever thought I'd be saying that - Minis and the people on here have helped me so much and I'm happy it's back. :) xx

Well have had a hard few days of parties but only 2 left till actual Christmas and will try to abstain til then from both wine and chocolates as I think I need a bit if cold turkey. Although that's not how I'll have it on Christmas Day.

I am 1 stone away from my initial goal - 9st 8lbs..I started at 15st 6.5lbs last October...I'm currently 10st 8lbs!!

52 lbs weight loss target / 12st8lb to 8st12 / 33 lbs lost / 30 to go
Mini Goal under 12 Stone DONE!!!
Mini Goal 11 stone 4 lbs (my highest teenage weight) DONE!! Over half way achieved in 2015
Mini Goal consistently under 11 stone
Mini Goal Normal BMI weight for me 10 stone 5 lbs
Major Goal 9 stone 10 lbs (average teenage weight)
Final Goal, (2016 / 2017) comfortably fit into my Nina Ricci slip dress

Back