How Far Are You From Goal?

Thankyou Cah-ching

WOW - Yo've done really well.

Keep smiling - you deserve it.

Thanks cah-ching.....I promise i will try to always be smiling!

How are you doing...your ticker is looking pretty good, how long have you been on vlcd?

Just started Cambridge this week with 5st 5lb to lose - and this time I'm going to see through the maintenance! And thanks to Geri for pointing me towards you all - what inspiration!

Thanks cah-ching.....I promise i will try to always be smiling!

How are you doing...your ticker is looking pretty good, how long have you been on vlcd?

Forever! I've been trying to do this since February 2006. I finally got head into gear in mid-October 06.

well according to mothers scales today i need to lose 1stone 4lbs.... (it looks less saying it that way... instead of 18lbs )

Lisee xx

depending how far i choose to go, i have between 38 & 54 lbs left to go. if i choose 54lbs then i'm half way there, if i choose 38lbs then i'm almost 60 % there :D

Fat to flat...

I too am one of them who has not decided as the only image I have of the slim me is photo's of when I was 7 1/2 stone in Feb 2003 and since then I have put 5 stone on in 4 years, but looking at those pics I do look underweight (and the reason been is that is when I first moved in with my o/h and when I used to exercise everyday and walk everywhere). So I think I will aim for 9st and see what I look like and decide from there. I have a fair few clothes down the sizes so as I lose I think i will ebay my BIG clothes and an incentive not to put on.

My lifetime weight is 59 kg - therefore, have 29.3 kg until I reach and then "MAINTAIN" MY lifetime weight!

my ultimate goal is 17lbs away, getting there!!!

Mine is 9.5lbs away!!! Am determined I'm not giving up until I get there!!

I'm not even half way there yet, with still 3stone 4lb to go, but i'll get there!:)

Way too far. Sometimes it feels like I'm no closer than when I started!

You've done absolutely amazing going by your ticker!:happy096:

Back