How Far Are You From Goal?

Just over half way but I'm kinda stuck at the moment so it seems like a really mammoth task. When I think about what I've done already and that I still have that to do again it seems so far away!

Just over half way but I'm kinda stuck at the moment so it seems like a really mammoth task. When I think about what I've done already and that I still have that to do again it seems so far away!

Aww I know it can get disheartening at times, but you really have done ever so well. Think back to how you felt and looked before you started, and how much better you look and feel already, then how bloody amazing you'll look and feel when you've lost the same again! :D That's what's keeping me going at the moment. That and just splitting it into mini goals. It doesn't seem so much when I look at it that way and I get a wee boost whenever I get to one of my mini goals. Stick in there chick!;)

Hi
I have 9llbs to go was hoping to do that by the end of this month as that is when my countdown runs finishes.:eek:
As an extra incentive I have just tried on my 'holiday clothes' some that were so tight last year I wonder why I wore them!!!! They look so much better - I feel that I really need to tone up -thighs and tum especially. I know there are no quick fixes but what do you do in the way of exercise - we all say we are too busy but I will find an hour a day to do this.
Thanks Irene :cool:

7lb & 5 weeks until I want to ideally reach my target. Fingers crossed!

My goal is 4st 5lbs or 61ilbs away. My aim is to have lost that by November 13th. The date I see a WWE Raw event in Belfast. Not that I care how a look at that event but it's just a good distance to put a date on.

5lbs gone a million left....................wish me luck

I count by the kgs here in Singapore! To lose 30kg is to lose 66 lb is to lose 4.7st. Just started for 3 days and the only thing I did is to eat less!!! Next I'm gonna drink more water, followed by getting an exercise machine, then maybe I'd go SS!!!

I have just over 2 stone to go to get to my original goal of BMI 25, but ideally I would like to get 3 stone off- its just I had so far to go when I first started I could never imagine getting there, but now I am closer I am considering that I might like to extend my goal. But I will cross that bridge when I come to it (note: WHEN not IF!)

Am hoping to have 3 stone off by my birthday on September 14th. Here's hoping!

xx

well i have 5st 3 to go until i'm at goal. started cd six days ago... let's see where it takes me:)

abz xx

.... I cant make my mind up how much more I want to lose. I've lost three stone in just over months, prob wanna lose about another four stone x

I'm not looking at the big picture - it's too scary. Will consider the question when I'm closer to where I want to be.

As of today i am officially half way to my goal (at least my first primary goal). Started out at 21.10 stone (304 lbs), now 18 stone (252 pounds) hoping to get to 14 stone (200 pounds). So far ive lost 52 pounds with another 52 to go, still sounds rather daunting but ill get there. Cant wait till im counting down by the single digit though. :D Keep on everyone!

Hi im new, i have to go on a diet and im looking 4 help with which one to do.I was thinking about lipotrim or weight watchers, any thoughts. my only concern with lipotrim is after you refeed do people REALLY keep the weight off? Any help would be great

Marie

how much weight do you want to loose?

Bren
X

im 11st 10lb and i would love to be 9 stone but im pushing myself as i want to be it by the start of november

you have done so well so far on your diet ^^

My personal goal is 8.7 because of my height. So i've got a stone to go but i'm finding it hard to lose the last couple of pounds. My CDC wants me to go to 9stone which is 7lbs.

Back