How Far Are You From Goal?

9lbs to go. Feel like it will take forever, as it's extremely slow now

Hi all,

I have just joined so not sure how to do all the fancy pics and timeline yet (help!).

This is week 2 for me on SS. I lost 7lbs in my first week and have 3 stones to lose!

Hi all,

I have just joined so not sure how to do all the fancy pics and timeline yet (help!).

This is week 2 for me on SS. I lost 7lbs in my first week and have 3 stones to lose!

Hi Glitter! Day 9 for me on SS so week 2 as well. Congrats on your loss and surviving the first week

6st still to go for me but the weight loss is steady so I know I'll get there. :D

3st 6.5lbs at present. That is approx a stone heavier than I was at Christmas and after.

I hope to get back there soon..i would like to get to 13st minimum. I don't want it to take too long however it does go slowly.

6lbs to go now. It's taking soooooo long

Back on exante and set myself some tough time lines. Hoping 26 mile moonwalk next Saturday night will add to the fat burn , feeling motivated

I just realised I lost a stone in the first 8 weeks of plan, and has taken me a further 7 months to lose another 11 lbs lol

I know exactly what you mean. It took me about 6 months to lose 2 stone, that was last June, I've been in the same half stone since but I am quite happy. I would love to get to my target at some point but I also like my holidays, so I'll lose half a stone and then put it back on, then lose it again etc...
We'll get there :)

Back