How Far Are You From Goal?

I never had a goal weight in mind until I needed one for a ticker. I'm at 11st 9lb at the moment - first target is 10st 5lb, which will be 9 stone gone, but feel like I will definitely have more to lose after, so will wait and change my goal weight nearer the time!

I started at 12 stone 7 which put me at obese with my BMI (I'm 5 foot 3.5 inches) . My short term goal is 10 stone which will put me within the normal range and then I'll see how much more I want to lose after that. I've lost a stone so I'm 11 stone 7 so I've got 1 stone 7 pounds to go until my first big goal. :D

I have another 16 pounds to go before I hit goal. I currently weigh 8st 9 (I am 5ft 2 with a small frame). I started at 11st 12 with a BMI of 28 which was overweight for my height and near obese. Hoping to lose 9 pounds by end of July and the next 7 hopefully before the end of August. I'm on 1000 calories CD plan now.

I am currently 12 st 5 (started the Rosemary Conley diet three weeks ago at 12st 12), my first goal is to get down to 10 stone 5 (a total loss of 2.5 stone), which is 2 stone from where I am. Shall see how that suits me when I get there!!

Claire
xxx

i am 16st 1lb, want to get to 11st, have currently lost 10lbs :(, its not coming off as fast as i would like. im not on any special diet, just eating (much) less and exercising more. its taking ages but the way i see it is, its coming off, not goin on, and that can only be good! :sigh:

i'm not on any diet either i'm just doing the same, i only started yesterday so i'm no where near any of my goals lol, i want to go down to 11st and then lose another 2 stone thats my goals =]

I now weigh 8st 6 and have another stone to lose. I am really struggling as the weight loss is slower and have to be very careful now.

I'm 4st 2lb from my ultimate ultimate goal :(

HELLO following a food replacement with added food diet - weird i know. And i am 5 stone 12lbs from my goal of 11stone . however that goal could change depeding on muscle mass and dress size and how my bod looks at that weight. Might change to 10 stone or maybe 11.7 stone. lol only time will tell

ive decided to set myself mini targets, a stone at a time, because i have 6 to lose! lost 10lbs so far, weighed myself this morning (mid week, i shouldnt have) and ive lost another 2lbs already since saturday so hopefully by this saturday i will have got rid of my first stone!:D

ive been reading older posts on this thread so i hope everyone who posted got to their goal!

ive been having issues with my weight i have been at different weights but this year I was at my heaviest and became slightly overweight, im not any more so thats one goal compleated. im now 9st 9 and would like to be a bit below 9st I am 5 ft 4, my goal is to be at least nine stone by october or if not at least nov because then im going to 2 weddings so it would be nice to be at my goal by then ive made up my own diet just eating healtherly and not snacking lol.

My goal weight is to be 9 stone, then decide if i need to loose more depending on how my body looks!

Im currently 11stone 05lbs so im 2stone 5lbs away!

i was 14stone last year i got to 12.7lbs threw excercise but the last few months there has been no change , i would love to get to about 10stone but thinking of it in 35lbs is overwhelming :( so my 1st goal is to get back into the 11,s then when i have done that i will set my 2nd goal :)

Hiya, I've got about 4st to lose in all, have already lost 2 and a half. Just keep plodding on taking each weigh in as it comes. Good luck everyone with your goals xx

Hello! I am currently 22 stone 6lb, have lost 2 stone and want to be 10 stone 7 so have 12 stone to lose! Scary eh!? x

I have 7 more stone to lose. At this point I have lost 6 stone so nearly half way there woohoooo
Wow lillypop thats amazing, you must be so proud of yourself, you're such an inspiration :flowers:. xx

Back