How Far Are You From Goal?

My goal at the moment is 10stone7lbs, started at 14stone6lbs and am not 12stone4lbs so that's 1stone11lbs to go! Want to have that off by 17th of October which is the end of my 14 weeks on Lighter Life, so that's 2lbs a week to shift!

Fingers crossed hey..

:D Hi all, have lost 26 pound so far have 6 stone more to go (I will get there this time!!) Good luck to everyone, you all have such big weight losses.

Hiya, just to add, I am on day 3 of SS (restart as had a long break from doing it properly). Started dieting with Slimfast (for a month) before changing to CD to lose most of my weight, then fiddled around for a while staying the same (forgiving a few ups and downs!). Started at about 16st or just over, now 12.12. Goal is BMI 25 which for me is 11.1 (but as of today I would like to lose 2 stone).

I reckon I can do it by the middle of October... fingers crossed!!

xxx

I am 5 ft 5 and was 10 stone 8lbs at the start of this year. Now I am 9 stone 12lbs!

Target is 9 stone 5lbs and then I'll play it by ear from there.:D

I'm currently 39.9lb away from my LT goal and 49lb away from my absolute ultimate goal :(

I'm about 7 or 8 kilos away from my ultimate goal... i think this is about 26lbs or near enough. First mini goal would be 12 lbs over the next 3 weeks so about 5 kilos. It's a big ask i know!

Bren
X

I started CD on 19th Jan weighing 22st 1lb. At tonights weigh in with my CDC I weighed in at 12st 12lbs!! 9st 3lbs down and only 19lbs till I am at goal. Think I hit BMI 25 in 14lbs. All seems very surreal now - the time has just FLOWN by xxx

Kayjay, your achievement is simply fantastic and very inspirational....good work!

I have got 57lbs to go

Last edited:
Hello All,

You are all doing so well. :happy096: I started LL at 85.6 Kilos and am now at 74 kilos. That is a loss of 1.5 stones in six weeks! My BMI has gone from 33 (obese) to 28 (merely very overweight, lol). :rotflmao:

My next "mini goal" is rapidly approaching -- I expect to "hit it" in about three weeks -- that is the least I have weighed in over 13 years! :party0011:

Before my initial big weight gain at age 33, I never really had a weight problem (but, I always thought I needed to lose weight, however that is crooked thinking, because I was never over a 25 BMI) -- and then, I moved to the UK from the US and gained nearly 3 stones in about 5 months (no kidding!). I had a real struggle with seasonal affective disorder -- and until I figured out what my problem was and started trying to deal with that --I kept gaining. I was able to stop the gain -- but could not take it off. :psiholog:

I have gained and lost the stone or so over the past 13 years. Next week, I think I will be at my lowest weight in over 2 years (when I did the South Beach Diet and was losing well until I had "weak" moment and then just gave it up ). :giveup:
It took 18 months to gain back what I had lost in about 3 months of South Beach, but then I kept adding -- until when I started LL in mid-July I was at my all time high weight (85.6 kilos)! :sigh:

Anyway, my next goal is 2 pounds away (the South Beach low weight), then I want to be under 73 kilos, then under 68 kilos, then a BMI of 25 (66 kilos) -- I expect to be this this at the end of Foundation which is on my birthday! :party0049:

Final goal, to reach and maintain my previous "normal weight" (which I thought was fat!) between 58 and 60 kilos (BMI of about 22). I expect to reach this goal around November 18 -- the week before Thanksgiving! :angeldevil:

This year, I will something very special to be thankful for -- that I finally tackled my weight issues successfully!:bliss:

MinnieMel

Hey, just found this thread! So far I have managed to lose 60lb (4st 4lb) in 10 weeks, including 2 weeks holiday! My original target was to get to 12 stone, which would mean I have exactly 100lb left to lose to get to goal. However I realised today that if I can get to 11st 10lb, I will have lost exactly half my body weight!!!!! So that is my new goal!!!! So i have 104lb to target (based on my last weigh in)

Really? Do you have a plan? Good luck, I hope you do it.

I want to lose 69lbs by early summer next year.

Hey hun. Good luck to you on your goal. What plan are you following? Pretty sure Fizzy is on CD but could be wrong...

I am now about 4 stone from perfectly ideal goal.

I'm about 3 clothing sizes from perfectly ideal goal. And 4 from euphoria.

Hi all, i started on SW plan on 11.3.08 with a target loss of 4 stones, lost 3 stone 1lb upto date so i have 13 pounds to go, i can see the light at the end of the tunnel and it so nice to feel this way instead of hating how i looked. xxx

Well done loobylou!!!

Thanks GTpeach. xxx

Back