How fast are you loosing?

Choccie

I've been on Cruise for just over 3 months and have lost just over 2.5 stone.

I've noticed that my weight loss has slowed down and I tend to be the same for a week or so then loose a couple of pounds together so guess I'm on 1.5 - 2 lbs a week.

Dukan reckoned 3-4 lbs a week in the book but I'd have thought that it would slow down a bit the longer you go.

I'm slightly more 'relaxed' on the diet than I was - so will have a coffee with semi skimmed milk if I'm somewhere that only has semi, like at church, or the odd spoon of my mum's dinner if she's having something I really like, just for the taste but after these few months I'm reckoning it may help in the long run by keeping me on track.

My big admission though is that I'm not having my oatbran but don't seem to be having too many transit issues. I did have it for ages but I just don't like it - if I have the sweet things I can just taste artificial sweetener and juts end up trying to swallow it as quickly as possible.

How fast are you lovely people loosing?

Choccie X

Think I've been 12 or 13 weeks into the diet and lost 3 1/2 stones ... I've lost a min of 2 lbs per week or more and never stayed the same or gained yet

Same as Ellie - lost nearly four stone in 3 months. I try to stick to straight and narrow with a few hiccups. Sometimes I lose a pound but mostly 2 -3 a week but I do have LOADS to lose! I would expect your loss to be slower as you don't have that much to lose.

Errm, I'm not :eek: I admit I'm not doing it 100%, BUT I am feeling ok about that! Plus, I've not gained which is a massive plus for me. I've dieted all my life and have got major issues with food but Dr.Dukan is making me look at things from a different perspective (through his book!!) So I'm happy :D
Jackie xx

Hi there! Ive been dukanning for 9 weeks, and have lost 25 lbs. Its been a bit start stop for the last three or four weeks - or rather stay the same loose two lbs stay the same. My activity levels have been constant and so on. I think maybe I'm not eating regularly enough, but other than that have been pretty good - although I do find I eat two days worth of veg every other day, haha.

Are you still loosing inches? Might be worth measuring up, as you could be getting toning up? Even the weeks I haven't lost weight, I have lost inches.

I've been on Dukan now for 12 weeks - lost 15lbs - about 10% of body weight.

Started 167lb - now 151 - aim is 130-126... So it's v slow.

It's good to hear all your stories. I'm not sure about the inches but my shape is changing.

Hi Choccie. I've been Dukaning (on and off oops) since July, I think.

Has taken a long time to lose this 32lbs and weight loss has been slow for me ever since the initial week but I expected that. I'm only losing about 1/2lb a week now (if that!) as I am close to goal. That's ok though as I've found my weight has really stabilised so that if I have a night out (and I've had quite a few recently) my weight isn't affected and I'm back to what I weighed within a day or two.

Will probably take me another few months to lose this last 8lbs but so be it. I've been overweight for over half my life - 8 weeks is absolutely nothing. Besides, I'm into size 10's now and am very happy with the way I am now so any more weight loss is a plus.

It will come off, slowly but surely choccie.

Ive lost 39lbs in 18 weeks and OMG its blimmin brilliant never lost weight like this before. Every week its been a loss ranging from 1 to 4lbs. But I have been 100% Dukan nothing can will stop me getting to target not even Christmas :)

Back