How have your taste buds changed since starting slimmers world?

Rachieb1

I first started slimmers world about 4 years ago, and bought Quark and thought it was disgusting, I bought another pot today, thinking i'd give it another pop and I can't stop eating it, it's delicious, so they have either changed the way they make it, I had a pot that had gone off, or my taste buds have changed and my sweet tooth has disappeared :D

lol, I've found small changes. I am more satisfied by an apple, less by chocolate, and I REALLY like diet coke with cherry even though a year ago I hated it.

Me too ! my tastes have really changed. I would previously rarely eat fruit as in any quantity it is calorific and I would sooner spend calories on snacky fatty sugary stuff. Now Its free I'm really enjoying eating it.

I ordered an Indian takeaway a few weeks ago,formerly a favourite of mine. It was so oily I couldnt eat it. Next time I ordered the same dish I asked them to use less oil and it was really lovely.

I used to hate Mushy Peas. Everything about them turned my stomache - the look, the smell, the taste..

Now, I can't get enough of them, I love them! I could quite easily just sit and eat Mushy Peas out of a mug with loads of vinegar stirred in :drool: amazing!!

I used to hate peppers with a passion, one of my least favourite foods - thought they infected everything else nearby with their smell and taste haha. I tried them a couple of weeks ago roasted and actually didn't think it was too bad. I also really was not a fan of tomatoes or anything tomato-y tasting. Now I put passata in almost everything and I make a Tomato and Pepper soup every week that I can't get enough of!

I used to hate mushy peas too...plus I've never enjoyed fruit other than apples and bananas, now I love pineapple, mango, nectarines, strawbs. The list is endless!

I'm another who has gone off Indian food, I used to LOVE a Lamb Tikka Karahi on a friday night and now i'd rather have a home made stir fry.

Mine definitely have - I like fruit a LOT more now and although I used to love them I can take or leave crisps now - only every now and again do I feel like some. Quite amazing really as this has never happened to me before and I have done a lot of dieting in my time!

Back