How ironic...

agreed irish - i'll never understand what makes some people think they have the right to pass judgement on a total stranger to their face.

love that shazsam - i usually think of something once they've gone!! very quick thinking of you ;)

OMG what an awful thing to say....how dare he, who does he think he is saying things like that about people. Well hun you don't have to answer to anyone, and you shoulf be very proud of your achivements so far. you are beautiful now, and will be even more so in weeks to come. at least you can do something about your weight...shame he ant do much about his brain!! big hugs xx

I got the same last week when a fella shouted "fat a*se" at me while driving past. ... I did however shout back "small d*ck", and felt much better when the others laughed at my response!!!
:rotflmao: :happy096: I'm like Elle-emm, the moment has usually long passed by the time I think of a response! :eek: Way to go!!:D

Ohhh Sarahlou- what a nasty, spiteful horrid, insecure little man!!! Karma will even out the playing field for him one day!

You are a strong beautiful woman and im glad he hasnt got you down, your doing fantastic on LT and I bet you looked gorge in your size 14 jumper the other day :)

Sod him- he has issues!

Keep smiling hun! :D xx

Its not nice when people do that - for some reason they think that they have some 'right' to insult larger people. They are usually the one with the problem and feel to make themselves feel better they belittle someone else. We (us larger people) tend to have a reasonably thick skin towards some of this and tend to laugh it off, and then break down crying private.

These people are just small minded inadequate idiots with no intelligence or compassion for their fellow man.

I usually try and respond along the lines of the Oscar Wilde quote that Elle-Emm mentioned which I think is brilliant.

Sarahlou, you (and all of us on here) are beautiful, kind, loving, wise and wonderful humans and am glad to here that that twonk did not get you down. You have done amazing to lose so much weight and are becoming so much more beautiful each day. It would be so funny if he tried the same thing again in a few more weeks, his face would hit the floor if he realised it was the same woman he abused before.

Great attitude to not let it get you down, superstar :D

xx

Back