How is everyone doing today!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by positivity, 25 March 2007 Social URL.

1. positivity

positivity Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    had, a great weekend my mums off on her holiday tommorow so all the family were down, and when family visit lots and lots of food and booze is consumed! I MEAN A HELL OF A LOT!:eek:, as usual my brother in law was the first to wave a plate off food at me whispering quick eat some no ones looking! but i just smirked and went and had my soup:p,i know that perserverance will pay off some days are hard really challenging!, but all these soups shakes bars and gallons and gallons off water we have to eat and drink will all be worth it in the end to everyone stay focused and visulise the end result!:D i do daily!!!!.:D :D :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Your brother was very naughty:devilangel:

But! it goes to show how resigned you are to doing this diet and losing weight:patback:

Visualization techniques do work along with affirmations and I have made a commitment to do them every day myself again.

Well done.

Love Mini xxx

4. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

WOO HOO - Good for you :D

the perserverance will soooo pay off - and well done for being so focussed and positive !

lookin' good hun.....:)

love

Debz
    xx

5. Happe

Happe escaping the fat

Start Weight:
    23st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10.5lb(16.06%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It will be so worth it. Good on ya for resisting.
    Today will be good, sun is shining the birds are singing and we are all losing weight. Life is grand.

6. girlygirl

girlygirl Silver Member

Erm...

I had a very tough day, yesterday. Finally I caved in and had home made bread with fried eggs. No words could do justice to how good it tasted.

Back on the wagon today. Sigh.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.