How is everyone doing today!

had, a great weekend my mums off on her holiday tommorow so all the family were down, and when family visit lots and lots of food and booze is consumed! I MEAN A HELL OF A LOT!:eek:, as usual my brother in law was the first to wave a plate off food at me whispering quick eat some no ones looking! but i just smirked and went and had my soup:p,i know that perserverance will pay off some days are hard really challenging!, but all these soups shakes bars and gallons and gallons off water we have to eat and drink will all be worth it in the end to everyone stay focused and visulise the end result!:D i do daily!!!!.:D :D :D

had, a great weekend my mums off on her holiday tommorow so all the family were down, and when family visit lots and lots of food and booze is consumed! I MEAN A HELL OF A LOT!:eek:, as usual my brother in law was the first to wave a plate off food at me whispering quick eat some no ones looking! but i just smirked and went and had my soup:p,i know that perserverance will pay off some days are hard really challenging!, but all these soups shakes bars and gallons and gallons off water we have to eat and drink will all be worth it in the end to everyone stay focused and visulise the end result!:D i do daily!!!!.:D :D :D

Your brother was very naughty:devilangel:

But! it goes to show how resigned you are to doing this diet and losing weight:patback:

Visualization techniques do work along with affirmations and I have made a commitment to do them every day myself again.

Well done.

Love Mini xxx

WOO HOO - Good for you :D

the perserverance will soooo pay off - and well done for being so focussed and positive !

lookin' good hun.....:)

love

Debz
xx

It will be so worth it. Good on ya for resisting.
Today will be good, sun is shining the birds are singing and we are all losing weight. Life is grand.

Erm...

I had a very tough day, yesterday. Finally I caved in and had home made bread with fried eggs. No words could do justice to how good it tasted.

Back on the wagon today. Sigh.

Back