How is everyone surviving weekends ?

Oops

Hi all, I can cope in the week at work but find it harder at weekends as my social life with family is a takeaway and cheeky wine, how do you get by ???
Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I know your right, early night on friday, watching a film now to try and chill. Secobd friday food free, almost over.

Hi all, I can cope in the week at work but find it harder at weekends as my social life with family is a takeaway and cheeky wine, how do you get by ???

oh I feel your pain!!!!!! this weekend lark is killing me! i find have a good support network around you helps!! my mates who know i am on this diet have been really supportive! hxxxx

i am going okish again now.........i was great all day, came home and DH cooked burgers and chips for himself and our DD and i starting feeling sorry for myself. Then he said "don't worry, i will make you a burger for your christmas dinner if you want it" and i lost it with him. Poor man didn't know what hit him lol

Daisy and Sinead, its good to hear your thoughts, on a friday night we get my mums, hubby and sons takeaway, this time I sat in the other room while they ate. Imctrying to stay focused, a good mate of mine who is on Lipotrim advised, if the day is difficult just focus on that etc etc. If I focused on how long it would take in total tgen I would question my capability to do.

Friday survived. Just Saturday and Sunday to go. Mmmm what will I do??? Housecleaning again I reckon. Sad but worth it when I'm mega slim at the beach.

Daisy and Sinead, its good to hear your thoughts, on a friday night we get my mums, hubby and sons takeaway, this time I sat in the other room while they ate. Imctrying to stay focused, a good mate of mine who is on Lipotrim advised, if the day is difficult just focus on that etc etc. If I focused on how long it would take in total tgen I would question my capability to do.

I guess I am lucky in a way...I don't have to cook at all, my husband does it all now. But the smells still bug me. I go into the sitting room and several evenings last week i slept through dinner lol You are right tho Oops, i am focusing on Peggy's mini challenge of a stone in 3 weeks, otherwise the thought of lose 10 stone will make me eat!!

Friday survived. Just Saturday and Sunday to go. Mmmm what will I do??? Housecleaning again I reckon. Sad but worth it when I'm mega slim at the beach.

YAY!! 1 out of 3 down!!
House cleaning on the agenda here too lol Going to go examine skirting boards for dust:)

Last night I sat in my bedroom reading lol!
Today I went to the gym and am back reading in bed! I think tonight will be a big test when the XFactor is on!! As it's normally me and my flatmates with takeaways, alcohol and laughs!
I'll try keep up with the laughs tonight waaaa xxx

Last night I sat in my bedroom reading lol!
Today I went to the gym and am back reading in bed! I think tonight will be a big test when the XFactor is on!! As it's normally me and my flatmates with takeaways, alcohol and laughs!
I'll try keep up with the laughs tonight waaaa xxx

on the up side........think of the money you are saving too :)

HAHAHA I know!!!!!!!! I spend a fortune calling into the shops after my shift and picking up treats for myself, even if its just a fizzy drink!
So be nice to save some money for a change xxx

HAHAHA I know!!!!!!!! I spend a fortune calling into the shops after my shift and picking up treats for myself, even if its just a fizzy drink!
So be nice to save some money for a change xxx

was funny after my weigh in on Thursday night........(if i was doing weightwatchers, i would have had a chinese).....instead i stopped in a garage on the way home and treated myself to a coffee lol

Today has been hard. Husband and children currently tucking into a KFC! Not fair!

I've been googling pictures of hair extensions I've never had any before so I'm going to treat myself and get some done!! It can go towards my makeover!! X

Today has been hard. Husband and children currently tucking into a KFC! Not fair!

oh no Busy, at least you are resisting xx well done

I've been googling pictures of hair extensions I've never had any before so I'm going to treat myself and get some done!! It can go towards my makeover!! X

oh lovely Daisey, i haven't thought that far ahead yet lol

I've just come into my bedroom to escape my flatmate and the smell of her beans and toast. I never actually thought the smell of food would effect me like that but my stomach has actually started CRAMPING im so hungry! xxx

I've just come into my bedroom to escape my flatmate and the smell of her beans and toast. I never actually thought the smell of food would effect me like that but my stomach has actually started CRAMPING im so hungry! xxx

oh no :( at least you can get away from it :) put on music and try ignore xx

I'm like, 'call me when youre finished'!!!!
I'll come in with the febreeze before we stick the film on ha ha ha xxx

Back